[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Heya

Any estimated time for an update for 3.7?

zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Heya

Any estimated time for an update for 3.7?

Well the build maker haven't reply to anything in this forum from December 2018 to May 2019. You can spy him here. He just edited the first page without really answer the question of this build for 2 leagues.

As far as i saw, 3.7 skill tree had nothing really changed for this build (some change to Barrage wander as well as melee builds), but rip for CWDT setup if people need it.

And then the gem are not buff nor nerfed, so it is fine to use old setup

But again i said, use +2 fire gem and +1 gem prefixes for +3 bow, ez to craft with essence. Don't use bow with +2 bow gem and +1 gem prefixes unless you put clear skill in it. +3 bow gem is better for caustic arrow, if the market did not have +3 fire bow, craft it yourself with 6L bow base (3 separate div cards gave you that base), some essences, inspect the mod is 1 or more open prefix (6L short bow won't have good prefix BTW), 2 suffix, and then craft mod to block attack mod, and then slam. with 3ex investment you have a good starter bow, if you really want to waste currency you can craft prefix cannot be changed, scour , craft multi-mod.

Use the build-in CtoF in Forstferno if you put single target in it

I use clear skill to proc ignition with Combustion Support

If you put single target in +3 bow, i would use EH, elemental focus, fire pen, Cold to Fire, Elemental Damage Support and may be slower projectile . You can use elemental focus and Combustion Support together to enjoy the "more" multiplier part (as well as fire gem tag to have +3 gem level) but did not proc ignition
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hey neohongkong,

Do you know of any guide for Elemental Hit Cold version? Do you know if it's as good as this fire one?
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hey neohongkong,

Do you know of any guide for Elemental Hit Cold version? Do you know if it's as good as this fire one?

Why Cold?

No AOF, no C to Fire support gem, it is weaker in dps. I am not sure streamer had built a cold one or not in order to use the freeze and chill part, but you may search scion section of this forum and then try to convert the build in Path of Building.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

What is your opinion between Deadeye and Slayer, now that Slayer got buffed?
What are the main differences?

Thanks
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
What is your opinion between Deadeye and Slayer, now that Slayer got buffed?
What are the main differences?

Thanks

I have not made a POB for Slayer to test the dps yet, as well as don't have a lv 90 Slayer to quick reroll, but pretty much Slayer was meant for the base 8% crit chance now, you can stack more crit chance and multi from tree to test whatever it is good or not

update build pls for 3.7
As much as I love Deadeye's perks, the lack of elemental status immunity keeps me from picking it. Plus, PF just ends up with the potential of being much sturdier by contrast.
I realy enjoy this build - started as Caustic Arrow and didn't quite feel it and looked for an alternative bow build to do all content - found this and cleared the whole game (incl. my first ever uber elder kill) with it - thanks for the effort you put into creating it.
Awesome build. Easy did Shaper, Uber Elder, Mastermind's Lair and 4 Way Emblem. 5 Way Emblem on the way :)

Some videos - T16 Boss Fight and Shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdOdguhVMW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ95osWmxNE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info