[3.3] Vaal Molten Shell CWDT Inquisitor

I really love this build CWDT, this type of build is definitely CRAZY thing for CRAZY, I'm really willing to do this build as well as also by chance I ended up discovering that you are also the creator of Acid Molten Strike that I have that is really spectacular , but then comes my biggest question, I already had another CWDT popularly known as "Flickerpuke" that after updating the almost 300ex that invested in it were almost all to the trash, so the question I have is: what is the chance of this build get an NERF to a point of being unusable !?
because I still can not sell half the items I used in flicker puke and I only have 51ex at the moment, exactly what map can I do !? guardian is possible by investing 51ex in build !? Shaper is it possible to do !? Elder!? Uber Elder !?

I'm sorry if English is a bit bad, but I await your response!
"
I really love this build CWDT, this type of build is definitely CRAZY thing for CRAZY, I'm really willing to do this build as well as also by chance I ended up discovering that you are also the creator of Acid Molten Strike that I have that is really spectacular , but then comes my biggest question, I already had another CWDT popularly known as "Flickerpuke" that after updating the almost 300ex that invested in it were almost all to the trash, so the question I have is: what is the chance of this build get an NERF to a point of being unusable !?
because I still can not sell half the items I used in flicker puke and I only have 51ex at the moment, exactly what map can I do !? guardian is possible by investing 51ex in build !? Shaper is it possible to do !? Elder!? Uber Elder !?

1) The build requires a flask from Incursion, so if it doesn't make it into the core game, you'll only be able to play it standard.
Aside from that, it uses a couple of unique interactions, but I doubt any of those will get touched.
The Ascendancy isn't important for the build to work.

2) Every map up to T15 and Elder T16, every mod except reflect and elemental ailment avoidance.
I did Shaper Guardians, VMS can kill them in a few seconds, but since you rely so much on it the build tends to be a bad bosser. WIthout VMS you're basically a mediocre caster.
If you really wanted you could probably do Shaper/Elder, but I would use another build for that to do it reliably. Uber Elder, no chance.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"

1) The build requires a flask from Incursion, so if it doesn't make it into the core game, you'll only be able to play it standard.
Aside from that, it uses a couple of unique interactions, but I doubt any of those will get touched.
The Ascendancy isn't important for the build to work.

2) Every map up to T15 and Elder T16, every mod except reflect and elemental ailment avoidance.
I did Shaper Guardians, VMS can kill them in a few seconds, but since you rely so much on it the build tends to be a bad bosser. WIthout VMS you're basically a mediocre caster.
If you really wanted you could probably do Shaper/Elder, but I would use another build for that to do it reliably. Uber Elder, no chance.

There was no way, before you could answer I bought the items. haha
now I'm "configuring" the gems, I discovered that the great part I already had!
Let's see what you give and I'll write some more here!
i saw u said that

Build doesn't work anymore due to Vaal Soul Prevention now scaling with duration

but i found the flask: Soul Ripper Quartz Flask

it shows that Vaal Skills used during effect do not apply Soul Gain Prevention

so , is there any possibility that we can run this build again ?
"
adztlove wrote:
i saw u said that

Build doesn't work anymore due to Vaal Soul Prevention now scaling with duration

That would work, though I'd probably play it on a build with self-curse Temp. Chains (as Jugg or with Kaom's Roots) to increase the VMS duration.

It sounds a bit hard to keep the flask charges up.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Sep 16, 2018, 7:30:31 AM
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
adztlove wrote:
i saw u said that

That would work, though I'd probably play it on a build with self-curse Temp. Chains (as Jugg or with Kaom's Roots) to increase the VMS duration.

It sounds a bit hard to keep the flask charges up.

Someone managed to make this work with a Pathfinder that has shitload of flask charge generation nodes and two weapons that have each 20% Reduced soul cost of Vaal skills. The build is very expensive tho, excess of 40ex just weapons, helmet and the flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info