[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

one cast ( just keep press the button) is enough for both on/of then pop life flask...all in 1 sec.
Why s crit chance/multiplier important for this build and require do on most of the gear. Also, how much crit chance/multiplier is recommended by like late game? (Lvl 80+)
Is this build viable for red Elder, guardians and Shaper?
"
Imgisy wrote:
Why s crit chance/multiplier important for this build and require do on most of the gear. Also, how much crit chance/multiplier is recommended by like late game? (Lvl 80+)

Coz this is a crit based build and crit based builds benefit from crit multi.
With champion ascendency alone we get around 60% crit chance, rest can be improved with weapons or rings. If you want to go max crit you can get a crit chance shaper chest or Watchers Eye.

"
hendrikahn wrote:

Done all content with this build under 10ex budget.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
Imgisy wrote:

Coz this is a crit based build and crit based builds benefit from crit multi.
With champion ascendency alone we get around 60% crit chance, rest can be improved with weapons or rings. If you want to go max crit you can get a crit chance shaper chest or Watchers Eye.

"
hendrikahn wrote:

Done all content with this build under 10ex budget.

Under 10 ex Id sure hope so, 10 ex seems absurd just for shaper and red elder
"
hendrikahn wrote:

Under 10 ex Id sure hope so, 10 ex seems absurd just for shaper and red elder

10ex is nothing when you want to do end game content smoothly. The helmet enchant, a decent Sword & stat stick alone will cost you around 3-5. If want to get good one's then these 3 alone will cost you around 8-10ex.

Then again this build can be done under 2-3ex and I did shaper and red elder with no more than 3ex budget. But with that small investment some might limp through end game content. So I consider 10ex an endgame budget but even then there would be plenty more room to upgrade.

If you think you can do all end game content smoothly within 2ex budget with any build then you either have to be very lucky or experienced.
Last edited by vvamic on Jun 20, 2018, 3:20:34 PM
Just started this build today already impressed. Can it be used for an Uber lab farmer
How do we go about running physical and elemental reflect? Or do we just scour, alch repeat?
Anyone have gear upgrade suggestions? I just did tier 11 maps.

"
TeeTay wrote:
How do we go about running physical and elemental reflect? Or do we just scour, alch repeat?

Physical is out of question, elemental can be done with some gear changes but I would rather just skip them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info