[3.4] Vaal Double Strike Champion

I've been enjoying this build more and more and the single target dps is really nice but i feel like i've run out of drastic improvements.

I've gone with perma fortify and i realize the potential dps loss, so i've accepted that. I have around 57k tooltip dps, i have a good one hand and an ok offhand and a couple triple damage jewels.

Went off to do the guardian maps, managed to do them all but chimera, I think i need proper leech.

I was just hoping for some pointers as to what i can fix or what i am overlooking, or for what i should be saving up, because at the moment everything seems okay, not great, but okay.
"
I've been enjoying this build more and more and the single target dps is really nice but i feel like i've run out of drastic improvements.

I've gone with perma fortify and i realize the potential dps loss, so i've accepted that. I have around 57k tooltip dps, i have a good one hand and an ok offhand and a couple triple damage jewels.

Went off to do the guardian maps, managed to do them all but chimera, I think i need proper leech.

I was just hoping for some pointers as to what i can fix or what i am overlooking, or for what i should be saving up, because at the moment everything seems okay, not great, but okay.

Practically a ton of improvements you can take on. I am only gonna mention couple easy & cheap ones.

1. Skill Tree: If you don't use Carnage Heart, you must take on Vitality Void as mentioned in guide, to keep up the leech.

2. Base Items: Use better base items, like spiked for gloves, rustic stash for belt, diamond/steel rings. These gives a bit of DPS boost if you feel you need it.

There are other improvements but they would require investment of a higher scale.(Weapons & chest)

GL

any idea for upgrade ? lvl 89
"
k1nqless wrote:

any idea for upgrade ? lvl 89

mainhand sword
i switched from reave to ur build, make fun alot

could you please gearcheck me? as i have some spare currency i could invest. thanks alot in forward
"
danda11 wrote:

could you please gearcheck me? as i have some spare currency i could invest. thanks alot in forward

Post you gear here as I can't find any DS build related character in your profile.
very good guide!

can help me for my build please?

i have a good items imho, but I can not go above 205k dps..

how to reach at least 1 million? I mean without the addition of a buff flask

this is my POB https://pastebin.com/isw2F3NX

thanks for time :)
"
OOObliooo wrote:
very good guide!

can help me for my build please?

i have a good items imho, but I can not go above 205k dps..

how to reach at least 1 million? I mean without the addition of a buff flask

this is my POB https://pastebin.com/isw2F3NX

thanks for time :)

Your gear is fine, you probably are calculating your DPS with map clear setup.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
danda11 wrote:

Post you gear here as I can't find any DS build related character in your profile.

Charname is Sopprano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info