[3.4] The PIG's Pen - Elemental Hit w/ Poets Pen

Oh dang. Discovered I have a legacy heatshiver. If I can get the prophecy for a +6 frostferno I'm definitely trying this out.
the Xoph's Blood would serve in this Build?
Would a Dying Sun and/or a Atziri Flask benefit this build?
Dying Sun instead of a Health Potion
and Atziri instead of Onslaught since i got Abyss Jewel with Chance to gain Onslaught??

And is it possible to work in another Curse in this Build SOMEHOW?
I would realy like - Curse on Hit(OR Blasphemy) with Warlord's Mark

I would remove "Faster Casting and Flame Dash" I dont realy enjoy movement spells. and using Lightning Warp with Less Duration in "secondary weapon slots" incase i need to move.

Or is this only possible with a Yoke with +1 Curse? =S 20-60 EX

Or What else should I be using in those 2 extra slots of Gem =D
I just want as Much as leech as possible! cuz I seem to be abit squishy~
or just go defensive, and go for CWDT+Fortify?

Atziri + Warlords Mark + Vitality Void + Even go for "Paragon of Calamity" over beacon.
I wanna be as TANK as possible =P

(on secondary account so cant view from this profile)
Last edited by LFM91 on Jul 28, 2018, 3:31:40 PM
"
bonguero wrote:
the Xoph's Blood would serve in this Build?

Nope, we have Avatar of Fire that does practically the same, and the Yoke gives us more dmg due to the synergy with shock. So, the cheaper option in this case is much better.

"
LFM91 wrote:
Would a Dying Sun and/or a Atziri Flask benefit this build?
Dying Sun instead of a Health Potion
and Atziri instead of Onslaught since i got Abyss Jewel with Chance to gain Onslaught??

And is it possible to work in another Curse in this Build SOMEHOW?
I would realy like - Curse on Hit(OR Blasphemy) with Warlord's Mark

I would remove "Faster Casting and Flame Dash" I dont realy enjoy movement spells. and using Lightning Warp with Less Duration in "secondary weapon slots" incase i need to move.

Or is this only possible with a Yoke with +1 Curse? =S 20-60 EX

Or What else should I be using in those 2 extra slots of Gem =D
I just want as Much as leech as possible! cuz I seem to be abit squishy~
or just go defensive, and go for CWDT+Fortify?

Atziri + Warlords Mark + Vitality Void + Even go for "Paragon of Calamity" over beacon.
I wanna be as TANK as possible =P

(on secondary account so cant view from this profile)

Dying Sun would be great for this build. Can't use Atziri's cause of Avatar of Fire, all you'd get from Atziri's is the Chaos res, so might as just run a magic Chaos res flask with useful mods.

If you could get an Amulet with an extra Curse corruption that would be really good, or you could sacrifice some points and take the extra curse nodes. You'd need 6 points, so I'm thinking maybe drop Lava Lash and Thick Skin which loses you 14% life and 42% dmg, and 8%pen (ouch) but an extra curse may be worth.I wouldn't use Warlords Mark, since we get nice leech from the tree so our only benefit would be the 3 endurance charges. i'd much prefer enfeeble or maybe temp chains, Temp chains is defensive, plus makes our Ignite/shock/chill last longer.

If you reallllly want endurance charges that bad, use an Enduring Cry :)

Remember, with Vaal Pact, our leech is capped at 46% of our max health per second. And we hit so fast with so many things that we get to that cap nearly instantly. So, no need for any more leech on top of what we have from Vitality Void.

Beacon is too important to our dmg, it allows us to shock for 20%+ more dmg, otherwise our shocks would practically do nothing to bosses. Not to mention, the prolif is super OP for ignites while clearing.

CWDT won't work with Fortify,Fortify has to be linked to a melee skill and only applies on melee hit.
is it still working in Delve? after avatar of fire ele hit fires cold and lightning with 0 dmg
GeF, Enum, Zyra
Your headline says 3.4, but your passive tree is 3.3???? Will you have time to update in the near future?
Loved the 3.3.
Please disregard the previous Frenchornsdad. You'd think I could read by now. The POB is 3.4......sorry.
"
GeF wrote:
is it still working in Delve? after avatar of fire ele hit fires cold and lightning with 0 dmg

I haven't rolled this character for Delve, but the ele hit nerf only makes it lose about 35% overall damage. We still have the massive damage from Volatile Dead as well as all the quality of life of the shock, chill and ignite gives us from my setup :)

Also, Skill tree should be updated on all parts of the guide! Unless I missed something when I updated it right before 3.4 release.
Hi there,

Can you explain me which types of combat focus jewel i must use, and what to look for in other jewels?
also, how do you manage mana?
"
Shadvet wrote:
Hi there,

Can you explain me which types of combat focus jewel i must use, and what to look for in other jewels?
also, how do you manage mana?

ah! Sorry I just now saw this, for some reason I didn't get a notification in my inbox that this build had a reply on it!

You have to use the combat focus jewels that stop it from choosing lightning and cold. for other jewels Izaro's Turmoil is a GREAT budget option that gives so much dmg, it is prob even BIS. For our ele hit it can give up to 25% cold & fire dmg, so that's 50% damage. The fire part of it also buffs our VD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info