[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

Hello, can i use Starforge?
Hi,

Would you mind tell me what are those MTX you are using on your skills ? (and character too if possible)
"
Hello, can i use Starforge?

If you use Starforge, it would be better to have a Scion crit build.

Starforge RT build is not good.
"
Ziber974 wrote:
Hi,

Would you mind tell me what are those MTX you are using on your skills ? (and character too if possible)

My MTX

Skill = Automaton Herald

Char Set = Automaton and Wasteland Combined

Apocalypse Mystery Box

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2153328
Hey mate.

could you please make a lvling guide/ with items to use to lvl up and skil gems etc..

would help me ALOT! new to to game and really want to play this build:)

Thanks already man
im playing in hc level 58 with this build. Why am I feeling better with sunder instead of double strike with melee splash? The aoe is just bad.
Most important question: when should I take vaal pact? I'm level 58, check my GodEkrown tree please, ty man!
you need ancestral call to make it superb clear speed with double strike.. as for me.. i took my vaal pack after i got my RT > cleaving > slaughter > wrecking ball
"
kiooholland wrote:
Hey mate.

could you please make a lvling guide/ with items to use to lvl up and skil gems etc..

would help me ALOT! new to to game and really want to play this build:)

Thanks already man

PoB: https://pastebin.com/qdXnhVee

leveling skill: Sunder + Vaal DS

"
xZiino wrote:
im playing in hc level 58 with this build. Why am I feeling better with sunder instead of double strike with melee splash? The aoe is just bad.
Most important question: when should I take vaal pact? I'm level 58, check my GodEkrown tree please, ty man!

When the level is low, Sunder is better.

VP => after Uber Lab

You need 5L belly. [ Vaal DS - Melee Physic - Maim - Ancestral Call(Multistrike) - Melee Splash(Ruthless) ]
can this be used for the upcoming flashback league for a starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info