[3.5] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)

"
geickelb wrote:
I've recently converted my flickerstrike into this beast of a build. My clearspeed is slightly slower (obviously) but it's so sturdy and fun. My goal is to keep dumping currency into him so i can farm uber elder.

before I try my first uber elder on him, do you have any specific breakpoints I should aim for? ie ### pob dps using your presets, 7k life, etc? it seems like having enough hp to recover from the big hits is the most important part of this fight, would you agree?

I'm impressed by how gg all of your gear is given how far into the league we are, even with ~15 ex invested i'm still lagging behind your stats on almost every piece.

one last thing, do you have any tips for leveling 90-95 on this char (maps to focus, alt setups, etc)? compared to my past characters I have almost no threat of dying, but my clearspeed is a bit slower. I've been thinking about just grinding through t11-12s with cyclone and 30ms boots but i'd love to hear your thoughts.

thanks again and great build!

vs Uber Elder:

Use (Hatred, Purity of Ice) & (Taste of Hate Flask or Magic Sapphire Flask )
You must have at least 7k life.
You must use Kaom's Roots to catch the boss without dying.

My 90~95 Leveling Maps: T11 Underground Sea & T13 Park & T14 Crimson Temple

The most important thing is not to die.

Avoid this map mode:
1) Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield
2) -(12-9)% maximum Player Resistances
3) Cannot Leech Life from Monsters, Cannot Leech Mana from Monsters
4) Monsters reflect 18% of Elemental Damage (If you turn off Hatred and HoA, you can clear it.)
awesome thanks! do you ever find that multistrike gets you killed? I've noticed that in fights where I need to be super mobile it has a tendency to drastically slow my leap reaction because of the longer animation.

Also are you going ruthless/multistrike for shaper or are you using ancestral call/melee splash for the adds?

are there any hard DPS checks you would say i need to hit for the uber shaper fight? i'm currently sitting around 10-15% less dps than yours with equal settings on pob against shaper.

One last thing, does the %life recovery speed on your belt affect your leech rate and would you say that's necessary (those tend to get super expensive).

I noticed, in your video, that you are not full life under the effect of blood rage when you are hitting mobs. Is damage on full life support works anyway?
"
geickelb wrote:
awesome thanks! do you ever find that multistrike gets you killed? I've noticed that in fights where I need to be super mobile it has a tendency to drastically slow my leap reaction because of the longer animation.

Also are you going ruthless/multistrike for shaper or are you using ancestral call/melee splash for the adds?

are there any hard DPS checks you would say i need to hit for the uber shaper fight? i'm currently sitting around 10-15% less dps than yours with equal settings on pob against shaper.

One last thing, does the %life recovery speed on your belt affect your leech rate and would you say that's necessary (those tend to get super expensive).

Multistrike is only used to kill the boss, so there is no problem with survival.

vs Boss: Use( Ruthless + Multistrike )

Is your weapon Atziri's Disfavor 6L? Then you can kill the Uber Elder.
It will be helpful to read the Uber Elder patterns in the video.

The belt is not a core item. But it's definitely a great option for Slayer.
"
Maothi wrote:
I noticed, in your video, that you are not full life under the effect of blood rage when you are hitting mobs. Is damage on full life support works anyway?

Yep. it's Works.

source: wiki ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support )

The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech.
to which I help? Or do I kill all three?
What bandit did I help? Or do I kill all three?
"
bonguero wrote:
What bandit did I help? Or do I kill all three?

kill all
Hello, I have one question, can gloves be combined 3L Blood Rage + Cast when Damage Support + Immortal Call?

I'm already seeing results with this Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info