Cannot load the game, crashes to the Xbox Home screen

I have an original Xbox One, I haven't played this in months and today I cannot start the game. It will get past the loading screen and when I hit the menu button, it crashes.

I've hard reset the console twice, removing power both times. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times now. About to try one more reinstall before giving up.

My gamertag is rabbmast3rflash if that helps.
Last edited by rabbmasterflash on Jun 13, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
Just noticed that if I don't hit the menu button and stay on the main screen, in the bottom right it says xbox_production tags/3.0.0

Is that right?
"
Just noticed that if I don't hit the menu button and stay on the main screen, in the bottom right it says xbox_production tags/3.0.0

Is that right?

This sounds like you're trying to launch the an old client which would have been from the Beta. I'd recommend checking the Xbox Store to ensure you've downloaded the current Path of Exile client.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

Is that right?

This sounds like you're trying to launch the an old client which would have been from the Beta. I'd recommend checking the Xbox Store to ensure you've downloaded the current Path of Exile client.

You know what, you're 100% right, I'm an idiot.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info