FIX YOUR POS SERVER GGG!!!

FOR FKEN SAKE. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR MONTHS AND ITS WORSE NOW. FKEN Disc every time im teleporting to areas or fken logging in. FIX THIS FKEN SHYT ALREADY!!!!!!!
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 1:55:56 PM
Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble! Please email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to assist you with some troubleshooting to try and pinpoint what the issue may be. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
Sarah_GGG wrote:
Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble! Please email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to assist you with some troubleshooting to try and pinpoint what the issue may be. :)


youll be happy to assist my two characters one lvl 81 and one i freshly leveled to 64 ish last night to have both taken away by events out of my control, server crash yesterday morning at 6:00 am ish? the two mini crashes before?..

Invest money into a game and support it, yet your fucking servers are shit we die, and its fuck you. Doesnt matter if someone spends money or not its peoples lives they are using to play and grow your game and in the end when it comes down to YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM you do nothing.

thats my rant, gonna relevel again and die to fucking dc from your damn server, no you cant help me, I already know its your shitty server and not my damn computer or connection.
"
Completed 3 Challengesbquast wrote:
youll be happy to assist my two characters one lvl 81 and one i freshly leveled to 64 ish last night to have both taken away by events out of my control, server crash yesterday morning at 6:00 am ish? the two mini crashes before?.


Hardcore i take it...that would be no, because that is what you agreed to when you made the characters

"
Completed 3 Challengesbquast wrote:
Invest money into a game and support it, yet your fucking servers are shit we die


Servers have been good, peoples ability to connect to them...not so much (unless you are ranting about instance crashes which are totally different)

The "help" offered here is to diagnose your connection, 90% of those that do find out that is is either directly them, their ISP or whoever their ISP piers with before the connection gets to anything GGG related.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 13, 2018, 3:35:54 AM
"
Completed 3 Challengesbquast wrote:
"
Sarah_GGG wrote:
Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble! Please email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to assist you with some troubleshooting to try and pinpoint what the issue may be. :)


youll be happy to assist my two characters one lvl 81 and one i freshly leveled to 64 ish last night to have both taken away by events out of my control, server crash yesterday morning at 6:00 am ish? the two mini crashes before?..

Invest money into a game and support it, yet your fucking servers are shit we die, and its fuck you. Doesnt matter if someone spends money or not its peoples lives they are using to play and grow your game and in the end when it comes down to YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM you do nothing.

thats my rant, gonna relevel again and die to fucking dc from your damn server, no you cant help me, I already know its your shitty server and not my damn computer or connection.

Sure.
It's never on user's end and it's always GGG's fault.
Like this one, for example:

Or this one:


Or many other examples i can post, but you will still blame everyone else for your own incompetence...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Completed 3 Challengesbquast wrote:
"
Sarah_GGG wrote:
Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble! Please email us at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to assist you with some troubleshooting to try and pinpoint what the issue may be. :)


youll be happy to assist my two characters one lvl 81 and one i freshly leveled to 64 ish last night to have both taken away by events out of my control, server crash yesterday morning at 6:00 am ish? the two mini crashes before?..

Invest money into a game and support it, yet your fucking servers are shit we die, and its fuck you. Doesnt matter if someone spends money or not its peoples lives they are using to play and grow your game and in the end when it comes down to YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM you do nothing.

thats my rant, gonna relevel again and die to fucking dc from your damn server, no you cant help me, I already know its your shitty server and not my damn computer or connection.

Sure.
It's never on user's end and it's always GGG's fault.
Like this one, for example:

Or this one:


Or many other examples i can post, but you will still blame everyone else for your own incompetence...


i ran an mtr and had 0 loss, the servers literally crashed twice that morning and were unstable for 4 days after.

posted my mtr on the forum 2 days prior and crickets, no one posted strange huh.
I've literally been having issues since 3.3.1 (was totally fine before that). GGG and my ISP are basically pointing fingers at each other. I really want to play this game but I Just can't.
"
Completed 3 Challengesbquast wrote:

i ran an mtr and had 0 loss, the servers literally crashed twice that morning and were unstable for 4 days after.

posted my mtr on the forum 2 days prior and crickets, no one posted strange huh.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2177186
Well, if you call these results from your thread "zero issues", ...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info