[3.3] Full Fire Penetration Incinerate Ignite Elementalist

"
Abhyss92 wrote:
Guys i can't see the passive tree, do i need a program o something for see it? I only see a lot of words like vJHSVkjVJGKvKJGVkhGVkjVñvñKVñBñb

yeah, sadly the OP did not post a version that does not require Path of Building.
to see the tree you need to install it and than use the option to import the tree using pastebin (copy the link he gave and paste it there)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Your build needs a bit of work.

- As your 6L, using something like Incinerate - Conc. Effect - Controlled Destruction - Combustion - Immolate - Hypothermia, will be way better. Get a single flat cold to spells roll on an abyss jewel and you will chill 100% of the time for Hypothermia.
- You need a way to sustain the mana cost. Maybe Warlord's Mark, but I guess it was just the PoB version that didn't use it.
- Your tree is highly inefficient try something like that instead : www.poeurl.com/b0Du (also it's level 91 which is the level of your highest character, it's much more realistic than the level 100 you proposed)
- Drop Elemental Equilibrium, there is no way you can hit faster than Incinerate with lightning/cold damage to keep up the debuff, in the current state of your build this keystone reduce your dps.
- Dying Sun is useless, you have enough AoE with Elementalist, use a Silver Flask or even a Sulphur.
- Drop PCoC on the Orb of Storm setup and add Unbound Ailments, that's around 10% more damage taken by ennemies.
- Vaal Righteous Fire is a lot easier to use than Vaal Haste, it doesn't need Dexterity, and Dex is hard to get as a Witch.
- You could add a Scorching Ray totem to get an extra fire resistance debuff.
- Take a look at the Watcher's eye with Anger mods.
- +2 stages Incinerate helmets are affordable right now, might be a good idea to use one.

Also when linking a PoB, try to adjusts the settings. Always use boss or Shaper config, dps on white mob have no meaning.
Here is what I came up with, I didn't really change your items, some are quite unrealistic but you should be aware of that.
https://pastebin.com/kkHVVimQ

[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Last edited by Swiks on Jul 14, 2018, 8:57:37 AM
"
Swiks wrote:
Your build needs a bit of work.

- As your 6L, using something like Incinerate - Conc. Effect - Controlled Destruction - Combustion - Immolate - Hypothermia, will be way better. Get a single flat cold to spells roll on an abyss jewel and you will chill 100% of the time for Hypothermia.
- You need a way to sustain the mana cost. Maybe Warlord's Mark, but I guess it was just the PoB version that didn't use it.
- Your tree is highly inefficient try something like that instead : www.poeurl.com/b0Du (also it's level 91 which is the level of your highest character, it's much more realistic than the level 100 you proposed)
- Drop Elemental Equilibrium, there is no way you can hit faster than Incinerate with lightning/cold damage to keep up the debuff, in the current state of your build this keystone reduce your dps.
- Dying Sun is useless, you have enough AoE with Elementalist, use a Silver Flask or even a Sulphur.
- Drop PCoC on the Orb of Storm setup and add Unbound Ailments, that's around 10% more damage taken by ennemies.
- Vaal Righteous Fire is a lot easier to use than Vaal Haste, it doesn't need Dexterity, and Dex is hard to get as a Witch.
- You could add a Scorching Ray totem to get an extra fire resistance debuff.
- Take a look at the Watcher's eye with Anger mods.
- +2 stages Incinerate helmets are affordable right now, might be a good idea to use one.

Also when linking a PoB, try to adjusts the settings. Always use boss or Shaper config, dps on white mob have no meaning.
Here is what I came up with, I didn't really change your items, some are quite unrealistic but you should be aware of that.
https://pastebin.com/kkHVVimQ

How do you sustain mana?

I guess you can drop Ele Weakness and get an Elder ring with level 12 Warlords Mark on hit, assuming that Incinerate hits. This allows us also to use Mark of the Shaper for a nice dps boost. And Fire penetration gem.

I'm not a big fan of Xoph's Heart (you also can use Xoph's Blood!) because you need to get hit to get the Ash bonus. You'd maybe use Ngamahu Tiki instead. Or Yoke of Suffering + Inpulsa.
Last edited by intre on Sep 12, 2018, 5:45:41 PM
"
intre wrote:

How do you sustain mana?

I guess you can drop Ele Weakness and get an Elder ring with level 12 Warlords Mark on hit, assuming that Incinerate hits. This allows us also to use Mark of the Shaper for a nice dps boost. And Fire penetration gem.

I'm not a big fan of Xoph's Heart (you also can use Xoph's Blood!) because you need to get hit to get the Ash bonus. You'd maybe use Ngamahu Tiki instead. Or Yoke of Suffering + Inpulsa.

I rolled an Occultist Incinerate last league and had great success, I indeed used Mark of the Shaper + Warlord's Mark ring and still used a second Curse because Occultist is good :) It was way better defensively but Elementalist is still the best choice if you care more about damage output.

If you want to see what I did, the character is still fully equipped, look for Kashiwara on my character page. I also made a video of t16+Shaper gameplay if you are interested. (I don't monetize my videos so it's not like I'm self plugging)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Swiks wrote:

I rolled an Occultist Incinerate last league and had great success, I indeed used Mark of the Shaper + Warlord's Mark ring and still used a second Curse because Occultist is good :) It was way better defensively but Elementalist is still the best choice if you care more about damage output.

If you want to see what I did, the character is still fully equipped, look for Kashiwara on my character page. I also made a video of t16+Shaper gameplay if you are interested. (I don't monetize my videos so it's not like I'm self plugging)

That staff itself looks expensive. I tried some weeks ago to craft a similar one, but I find hard to hit power charge on crit roll with +2 to fire essences. The best hit I've had so far is this one:

I play it with Wand + Shield

Occultist is Really Great ES Regen
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info