Where are my purchases of Subjugator Pack and Pets ?

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to locate all your cool stuff in-game. I've double checked on your account just in case and I can confirm that everything was successfully added with your purchase.

In order to view your microtransactions that you have access to in-game you can press the "M" keybind to open up the in-game store and also look at the microtransactions you have already purchased.

If you'd like to attach those microtransactions to a particular character you can do so from in-game whilst logged into that character. Open up your character inventory ("i") and then in the upper right corner of that inventory you will see a tab labelled "Cosmetics". Alternatively, the shortcut "k" will take you directly to your cosmetic inventory on that character.

Once in there you can assign various microtransactions to different gear, assign pets, character effects, weapon effects, skill gem effects and even character frames if you have them. :) You can click on the different customisable areas and select an effect from your list of available microtransactions.

If you have any trouble doing so please let us know and we will do our best to help!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info