[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

hmm how well would this build do as a MF build Paired with a Mana guardian?

and by MF i mean using biscos, goldwyrm, sadima's touch, 2 ventors gamble

i want a well strong MF build

most mf builds sofar ive played are very squishy(KB/TS)

but if it was possible for this build paired with a mana guardian it should still be able to get some pretty decent ES
how do you complete cruel and merciless lab with this char? do you use other skills such fireblast(this is what I did) or is it possible to do it on RF life build?

same question for kitava a10, did aila use rf or fire nova mine? rf seems pretty risky
Characters:
Last edited by JamesVictor on Jun 22, 2018, 4:50:01 PM
For MF, not that bad. You might need a Shavs but they aren't that expensive anymore.
I was personally using a Bisco's leash, Sadima's Touch and Goldwyrm for a bit.
Sadima's Touch's fire damage to attacks makes shield charge give them fire res so it's kinda awkward.
You also might need to skip a Ventor's to get enough Strength and Dex for the build.

You will definitely get enough ES, especially with a Mana guardian, the guardian might have trouble keeping up even.
Last edited by Jayjayish on Jun 27, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
For Kitava and act bosses, he is life and portals out whenever he runs out of flasks

For Lab, I personally got carried by friends and Aila doesn't have any VODs of him doing Lab.
Cruel and Merciless are easily doable with Life RF once you are past ~Lvl 70.
from an ssf racing perspective, does anyone know how Aila progresses through t1 to t10 maps? does he apply some sort of map to map strategy or he just does the highest tier he have and fill the atlas through zana shop/quest?
Characters:
Testing with this build on my way. I work to make the build with small changes better against bosses. I saw a video on youtube were a guy is leeching his energy shield with a scorching ray setup with cast while channeling, firestorm and life leech (maybe). I only see his skill tree but he facetanks Minotaur. The vid is abaut a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfpDUA4zKcc

Has somebody tried the build with life leech (and the energy shield leech node)?
Sorry but, I know Aila is very good and also pretty fast, BUT for mere mortals, why not just go Trickster instead? What makes Occ so much better? I mean, with trickster you would be able to sustain without a shaper chestpiece, you would have way more damage and would also be faster (Swift Killer). Not criticizing, just trying to understand the logic behind chosing Occultist...
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 6:03:19 AM
"
mazzopi wrote:
Sorry but, I know Aila is very good and also pretty fast, BUT for mere mortals, why not just go Trickster instead? What makes Occ so much better? I mean, with trickster you would be able to sustain without a shaper chestpiece, you would have way more damage and would also be faster (Swift Killer). Not criticizing, just trying to understand the logic behind chosing Occultist...

Profane Bloom exploisions kill packs so no need to charge stragglers like Trickster has to. I personally prefer Trickster for the QoL. The dps is comparible but Occultist clears faster while Trickster is safer.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
How does he sustain rf at lvl 36? with all the flaks in the world I can sustain it hp goes down in 1.5 sec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info