[3.6] Aila's Rank 1 Hybrid/Low Life Righteous Fire Occultist

For some reason this op is sc oriented.
You're not wrong, anything you think I should add?
Last edited by Jayjayish on Dec 15, 2018, 9:21:35 AM
So when playing this build you cant sustain RF outside of killing monsters? In my hideout it melts me with 84% FR.
Yes, you must kill monsters to not die.
What exactly does the "% faster start of energy shield" enchant on the ring do for us?
how would a mana guardian be with occ rf im guessing the bonus es they give would be really nice?
"
YYQ wrote:
What exactly does the "% faster start of energy shield" enchant on the ring do for us?

Doesn't do anything because we are always taking damage from RF so our ES recharge never starts

"
healzr wrote:
how would a mana guardian be with occ rf im guessing the bonus es they give would be really nice?

Having a support is nice because of the extra ES and also they can run Vitality and pickup loot for you.
Last edited by Jayjayish on Dec 18, 2018, 1:20:49 PM
how does aila get the fragments on ssf to shape his maps as this build i tired to do it solo but bosses with phases fuck you so hard i had to get my freind to help me with the bosses xD

also what did you guys use your elder orb on
I just six linked my shavs. How do I know arcane surge is working with swift affliction? Does it just work or need a gem level?
it just works if you take out arcane surge from the links on the rf picture you will see swift aff icon will go too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info