[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
Erayo wrote:
Looking good! Been thinking about trying out your reave build after I am done with this leagues biggest meme; elementalist inpulsa's BV..

Buuut, I might give this a go instead. Always enjoyed playing ST.

If you don't happen to create a sick frostblades duelist build or something along those lines before I get tired of my BV char -wink wink-

You are shaping up to be one of the very top buiild creators!

Great job with the guide. Looks awesome!

Thank you (:

Why not both?

I don't like Frostblades unfortunately : >

"
Eternaltier wrote:
Hello,

I am a newer poe player and i am experimenting alot with builds and classes.
Found your build and trying it, espercially your leveling method, wow first time i have no problem to clear the whole incursions in the short time given, also because i play on a mac for now and have massiv lag always.
This build seem to have really a lot of dmg, would it be cost to much dps for me to make it a little bit tankier? But i have to try it till late game, maybe it is playable for me as it is :)

What is the reason not to use all three herolds, maybe just for leveling?
And third question, the gear you showed in the gear section is abbyss league gear, or do I miss something? So something from that gear should not be available in the current league.
If this is true, could you made also some gear and stat recomendations for non abbyss gear.

haha I hope I will have a proper pc in the near future, this game is to good.

Thank you

Hay!

You'll see the tankiness once you get level 90 but it can't really go much tankier because we have to use 3 accessories that have no HP.

Herald of Ash gives damage from %phys which we don't care about.
Abyss is in the core game so it's easy to get it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I like the build a lot

The only thing about this build that's a bit iffy is that you kinda have to use jewels with multiple resistances on it.

I'm trying to find 3 line jewels with

Max % Life
Fire & Cold / Fire & Lightning Res
Cold / Lightning / Fire Res

but it's like 20c just for this and trying to get 1 damage stat on top of it will be almost 1 ex :(

Also you said this builds survivability really kicks up around level 90. What makes it do that? Just finishing up the skill tree in general?
Last edited by Spliffor on Jun 13, 2018, 9:23:59 AM
hmm when using the curse on hit setup it doesnt show the curse sign above the monsters anymore, is this normal in comparison to cast it manually or am i doing sth wrong? curse on hit- frostbomb-frostbite
"
Spliffor wrote:
I like the build a lot

The only thing about this build that's a bit iffy is that you kinda have to use jewels with multiple resistances on it.

I'm trying to find 3 line jewels with

Max % Life
Fire & Cold / Fire & Lightning Res
Cold / Lightning / Fire Res

but it's like 20c just for this and trying to get 1 damage stat on top of it will be almost 1 ex :(

Also you said this builds survivability really kicks up around level 90. What makes it do that? Just finishing up the skill tree in general?

That is true but you don't necessarily have to have an extra damage mod on top of it. You are also free to find the resistances on Abyss jewels since people don't often care about these when pricing items.

Levels help a lot because we have so much % HP everywhere and quite little flat HP, which levels provide. Grabbing 30 STR nodes after level 91 isn't a bad idea either for tankiness. Should be something 190-200% INC life while an average build lingers somewhere 130 - 150%.

"
doChl wrote:
hmm when using the curse on hit setup it doesnt show the curse sign above the monsters anymore, is this normal in comparison to cast it manually or am i doing sth wrong? curse on hit- frostbomb-frostbite

I'm seeing the curse sign.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 13, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
Currently levelling this build, gonna see how it scales if you drop a lot of ex into it. Question, what made you pick Elementalist for this? Feels like there are others with more appropriate ascendencies. I've not read word by word the guide so I might be completely wrong, but care to give insight?
"
0ne_ wrote:
Currently levelling this build, gonna see how it scales if you drop a lot of ex into it. Question, what made you pick Elementalist for this? Feels like there are others with more appropriate ascendencies. I've not read word by word the guide so I might be completely wrong, but care to give insight?

The build was initially with another Ascendancy but I reworked it once it got ready since Elementalist is so much stronger.

The Ascendancy provides everything that you would ever need for everything:
> 25% more damage against bosses who have massive amount of resistances through Herald penetrations.
> Bosses take 20% increased damage because of the shock
> On average 40% increased elemental damage
> On top of all that, everything gets frozen while we map. As an example you can see it from the fact that I never proc immortal call in the Hydra video aside from taking damage from fire storm in the strongbox.

Also edited Ice Golem to Lightning Golem - More DPS and AS
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 13, 2018, 1:48:48 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
0ne_ wrote:

The build was initially with another Ascendancy but I reworked it once it got ready since Elementalist is so much stronger.

> 25% more damage against bosses who have massive amount of resistances through Herald penetrations.
> On top of all that, everything gets frozen while we map. As an example you can see it from the fact that I never proc immortal call in the Hydra video aside from taking damage from fire storm in the strongbox.

Ever thought that Scion might be better for this? the 4/4/4 second proc in ascendency is a bit unreliable.
"
0ne_ wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
0ne_ wrote:

Ever thought that Scion might be better for this? the 4/4/4 second proc in ascendency is a bit unreliable.

It was with Scion initially but it was 2x worse.
4/4/4 is the least important thing. Our goal is to freeze and we always freeze.
This looks so fun im doing it.

+ Just got a 9% cast speed + curse lvl 12 vuln on hit 2 abyss jewels tombfists, how would that affect the build?

Would this build work for HC? Seems really fun to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info