[3.3] Explosive + Seismic Slavedriver Saboteur - 100% fire conversion - Uber Atziri/Shaper [Budget]

About Guardians its a joke, for UberElder i have not done yet.
Using x2 Shaped sceptres and tinkerskin until i 6L Carcass.
And thanks alot OP for this boss nuker!
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Valhall wrote:
About Guardians its a joke, for UberElder i have not done yet.
Using x2 Shaped sceptres and tinkerskin until i 6L Carcass.
And thanks alot OP for this boss nuker!

Nicely done. Would you be able to record a video with 2x sceptres and 6l carcass DPS?
Can I create this build with non-crit?
Last edited by wi77iam26 on Jun 13, 2018, 9:55:07 PM
Thank you for this build, I am also using dual sceptre like Valhall and need to say, that the damage is absolutly nuts.

https://pastebin.com/h0MUewVL

Here I made a maybe realistic damage calculation of the build with my items that I'm currently using, you can easly switch the helmet with an other Starkonja's for absolute damage.

I just need to add that I don't know how high the damage from a "smaller Explosion" is which I have just assumed to be half of the damage of a "big Explosion"

Also I added a few things on the helmet which PoB doesn't calculate, like the Perfect Crime Node, how many Traps are lying on a point and the chance for double explosion.

EDIT:
Only 20 traps because the last 3 traps are utility Seismic Traps for Combustion
If I have enough currency to run Guardians/Shaper a second time I will provide you with videos!
Thought on Tinkerskin vs. Carcass ? Edit : or even Kaom ?

I may do an explo/seismic trapper afterall, even if my ele hit Deadeye is strong AF, throwing a bunch of explosive stuff looks really cool !
Last edited by Akalamiammiam on Jul 3, 2018, 6:40:33 PM
"
nikidino8 wrote:
Thank you for this build, I am also using dual sceptre like Valhall and need to say, that the damage is absolutly nuts.

https://pastebin.com/h0MUewVL

Here I made a maybe realistic damage calculation of the build with my items that I'm currently using, you can easly switch the helmet with an other Starkonja's for absolute damage.

I just need to add that I don't know how high the damage from a "smaller Explosion" is which I have just assumed to be half of the damage of a "big Explosion"

Also I added a few things on the helmet which PoB doesn't calculate, like the Perfect Crime Node, how many Traps are lying on a point and the chance for double explosion.

EDIT:
Only 20 traps because the last 3 traps are utility Seismic Traps for Combustion
If I have enough currency to run Guardians/Shaper a second time I will provide you with videos!

Perfect, appreciated

"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Thought on Tinkerskin vs. Carcass ? Edit : or even Kaom ?

I may do an explo/seismic trapper afterall, even if my ele hit Deadeye is strong AF, throwing a bunch of explosive stuff looks really cool !

Can't really go wrong with any of those 3, it's probably personal preference.

Kaoms: best for pure survivability , life will be 5600+. Armor doesn't do much. Probably would have to drop seismic.

Carcass: 20% aoe, in reality it doesn't make a huge difference, I'm just an aoe junkie. The extra resists are nicest.

Tinkerskin: no damage boost like kaoms or carcass. Already getting enough frenzy charges. The life on trap triggered would be really good though.
Last edited by link1313 on Jul 3, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
Seems nice, but don't you feel squishy..? Judging from the setup in PoB, it seems you're neglecting defense for raw damage
My trapper has around 5.5k life (can reach around 6k with more investment), has nearly constant uptime on 75% dodge and 75% spell dodge, phasing, has shade form, even a bit of block chance, and still has enough damage for everything the game throws at him...and on top of that, I still feel squishy on rippy map mods..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info