The Stygian Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

cool set ggg.
I think this armour set looks fantastic.

Really appreciate the lighting transition in the first 5 seconds or so, btw.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
You guys hire a different artist for every MTX don't you? some of it looks amazing like this and some of it looks like the Sea Witch armor.
I wish you would make a shield, weapon effect, and footprint for each set. Shields that almost match but not quite look worse than completely different ones.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
coolio
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
need more 1 hand weapon mtx's axe especially, hell more weapon mtx's period.

*this is pretty damn nice

cool still over priced for a none indie company. Half the price... Sure maybe then I'd feel somewhat okay and buy more stuff. But almost the cost of a entire triple A game for one skin. That's just over priced bs and your pool of whales will keep shrinking tencent ;)
Last edited by Xinglifehard on Jun 8, 2018, 2:11:39 AM
I absolutely love this. I would definitely want to see more MTX that looks like this.
It's the best I've seen, not the stupid open boxes.
and not all these red cyberpunk jokes, which here does not fit so still and eyes cut out
Last edited by miua77 on Jun 8, 2018, 2:27:55 AM
This is looking really good! Think i will buy this when the next Expansion Supporterpacks are released.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info