3.3.0b Hotfix 1

3.3.0b Hotfix 1
  • Fixed a bug reintroduced in 3.3.0 where the Legacy Armour set lost its shininess.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Alluring Abyss Trio" challenge was able to be completed in the Apex of Sacrifice.
  • Fixed a bug where leaving the Brine King boss room could sometimes place the player in an Incursion.
  • Fixed a bug where control + clicking Vials into a non-Tier 3 Altar of Sacrifice would destroy the Vial.
  • Fixed a bug where Vials did not display their stack size when placed in the Currency Stash Tab. Vials can now be stacked in the inventory.
  • Fixed a bug where the Poison Garden Incursion wasn't able to spawn.
  • Fixed some cases where items could drop in unreachable locations in the Temple of Atzoatl.
  • Fixed three client crashes.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for most of the fixes to apply.

Last bumped on Jun 12, 2018, 9:56:18 AM
Nice
"Fixed a bug reintroduced in 3.3.0 where the Legacy Armour set lost its shininess."

Works for me. Best looking PoE's armor is back :D
THANK YOU!
"Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Alluring Abyss Trio" challenge was able to be completed in the Apex of Sacrifice.
"

What about those who already completed the challenge ?
Thank you OH ALMIGHY GGG dev !
My wifi left me.
Alva no longer spawning in my maps after this hotfix
Maybe go and fix the passage key drop rates.......
Buffer Underflow Crashes within one minute of play for ~ 5 crashes in 5 minutes, then it seems to have stopped.
Last edited by Eunomic on Jun 7, 2018, 8:07:12 PM
Still no Poets Pen Vaal skill fix? Any ETA?
Last edited by leeber on Jun 7, 2018, 8:06:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info