Mini Map Details Missing

I am on an XBox One X and the details of the mini map are completely missing on the xbox. I don't see the textures, roads, doors etc on the map which I am surprised how much this impacts my ability to navigate around in the game. Instead I only get the basic wireframe of the map outline. So for example in the Northern Forest it is much harder to find the Witch Bandit because it is much harder to find the break in the road where I can find the path to find her. And when I wander off the road it is much harder to find my way back so I can switch sides and find the spider den.

I checked with my friends that are playing this and they are seeing the same thing for this league. Is this a known issue and will it be addressed?
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2018, 4:23:11 PM
Hello,

In your 'Options' adjust your Map and Landscape Transparency sliders - these control the level of detail that is shown on your overlay.
I agree with OP. I always keep landscape on and double checked the transparency settings for it in the menu. I also used the sliders to go from full transparency to full opacity. Neither adjustment showed the landscape. Only since latest patch.

Xbox One S
US East
SC Incursion
Xbox Player
"
timothymkane wrote:
I agree with OP. I always keep landscape on and double checked the transparency settings for it in the menu. I also used the sliders to go from full transparency to full opacity. Neither adjustment showed the landscape. Only since latest patch.

Xbox One S
US East
SC Incursion

I agree here, this is not working as expected, the landscape details are not just "low transparency" they are not in the map in any way shape or form, not on the mini version and not on overlay. Roads/Doors/etc just don't exist.
Hello,

Have you tried power cycling your console and re-adjusting the options for these sliders to see if this changes them?

Would you be able to provide me screenshots of what the overlay looks like for you as well as your options?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info