Items Introduced in Incursion

I like the temple mods. Early game / leveling if you happen to luck out on incursions to get one of the right rooms built up and then also get lucky on what it drops they can give you some decent quality of life (especially the boots, one of the only things I don't like about starting a new league is walking around sooo slow).

The build the temple mechanic is pretty fun and engaging imho, and having goals you are trying to manipulate into place as you build it hoping to get one of those treasures is definitely a big part of it.
niceee
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Posting here 'cause I'm a bit confused, you listed [Sinvicta's Mettle] as an Incursion unique, and I was able to purchase it from a lv8 master in Standard yesterday. Is that ok?

And +1 for a Dev Manifesto post on your thoughts behind these new mods.

There's a difference between Incursion items and items introduced in Incursion. Since there's no upgrade for that axe it's probably one of the many that were added directly to the core game.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Posting here 'cause I'm a bit confused, you listed [Sinvicta's Mettle] as an Incursion unique, and I was able to purchase it from a lv8 master in Standard yesterday. Is that ok?

And +1 for a Dev Manifesto post on your thoughts behind these new mods.

There's a difference between Incursion items and items introduced in Incursion. Since there's no upgrade for that axe it's probably one of the many that were added directly to the core game.

Yeah that's probably correct, thx.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Trap damage on items.. but not Mine damage >_> wow.. just wow
@TookAllTheChildren
Not harmed... just taken...
DAT SHADOWMOURNE
Some interesting stuff for elemental and trap builds. Not much for phys unfortunately.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Seems like they buffed ES, Mana and Elemental damage (both attack and spell) by all the mods they released.
too bad there is nothing for fire dmg or bow stuff to use with burning arrow :(
can you update the official trade site , so that we can actually search the new affixes ? some are included and some are not .Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info