[Xbox One] The Incursion League and Content Update 3.3.0 Launch on Xbox One Soon!

Just for the record, it was a public holiday in NZ day before Xbox launch. Long holiday weekend when the PC launched on Saturday (local time).

Servers down now and I'm itching to get patching... may the RNG gods smile on you all this league.
"
slackr wrote:
Just for the record, it was a public holiday in NZ day before Xbox launch. Long holiday weekend when the PC launched on Saturday (local time).

Servers down now and I'm itching to get patching... may the RNG gods smile on you all this league.

Ya mines updating now and thanks :) cant be worse than last league. Flashback i played SSF and got 3 belly drops. End of the league i was still using a Tabula cause the 6l gods hated me
Thank you Rnjesus! Tabula and oni from hillock
So I began updating and got a corrupted message, uninstalled to reinstall game, now I cant install. It keeps stopping right after starting with a installation stopped message. I have restarted my Xbox by powering down.

Any Ideas?
"
Viljan wrote:
Thank you Rnjesus! Tabula and oni from hillock

Ummmm yaaa sureeee lol

I still havnt fully patched and yet you got to lvl 7 in twilight lol cmon now at least make it believable :)
still no updates for me lol, what the fuck is going on! how is the start will be fair that way?
Same. No updates showing up for me yet either.
Nvm, did a full reset and update popped up.
I got to lvl 7 and got bored lol I might need a break me thinks. Gonna do some BF1 for awhile. I always come back but ya i think i need a break. Good luck to everyone though :)
[/quote]
"
bobbort wrote:
So I began updating and got a corrupted message, uninstalled to reinstall game, now I cant install. It keeps stopping right after starting with a installation stopped message. I have restarted my Xbox by powering down.

Any Ideas? are you installing to external hard drive if so try switching storage to internal and install it worked for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info