Group play with Incursion

What I experienced sofar in Incursion with group play is kinda bad.
First of all the keys - they shoudn't be allocated. My mate is on the other side of the room and the key that drops at my position is allocated for him. Can't pick it up - and the worst is the room to open is next to me with about 3-4 seconds left to open it. This is gamebreaking.
The second thing is that whenever we are done with a Incursion and we leave it the loot spills out for him and for me and sometimes he can pick my items up. And we are always playing permanent allocation. The game should wait for all the players to be outside of the Incursion and then drop the items. Its kinda frustating.

Lastly we have the thing with Alva. The first one to enter a new area will always get to talk to Alva. I had my temple ready like 9 zones and I wasnt able to get it open cuz my mate has his hardware overclocked in which case I will never be able to get my temple open unless he let me go first into a zone. Either change it to who sees her first or who talks to her first.

These are the thing that bothered me yesterday while playing. Hope you find a solution to maybe get rid of these (in my eyes) problems. :)
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2018, 8:33:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
misakuros wrote:
The second thing is that whenever we are done with a Incursion and we leave it the loot spills out for him and for me and sometimes he can pick my items up. And we are always playing permanent allocation. The game should wait for all the players to be outside of the Incursion and then drop the items. Its kinda frustating.

Lastly we have the thing with Alva. The first one to enter a new area will always get to talk to Alva.
Exactly this!

These two things happend to me and my fried this weekend as well. Both felt very annoing making us thinking to stop playing the league.
We didn't find a key so fare but that allocation issue sounds gamebreaking definitely.

If permanent loot assignment is not fixed for the league then the league is over for me and my friend very soon. :(

The assignment of Alva is just bad game design. There must be a technical reason when assigning a quest to a single player. Maybe GGG can clearify this. At least it can be handled at the door to the next map. However this is very disruptive since you have to think about it before entering the next area. At Alva would have been much more intuitive.

To be honestly, teamplay was never feeling implemented very well in PoE, but with incursion it reaches a new low.
I acknowledge that PoE is really fun when playing solo--which makes it a rare gem by not forcing players to group up--but adding such huge design flaws for teamplay is below standards for a game like PoE. Permanent loot allocation already is unsatifying due to the fact not being permanent but by making loot droping before all players are back is terrible.

Apart from that I didn't got fare enough to tell if the rest of the league is more appealing.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info