3.3.0 Hotfix 2 (includes fixed Hotfix 1)

"
leeber wrote:
Even with the little issues, hands down the best release to date, great job.

I completely agree, this expansion is fun!!! Great job guys, keep up the good work!
Can i delete this update??? FPS drops from 100+ to 1, every 1-5 seconds. PLEASE ROLLBACK this update.
I have not still be able to play a single minute!!! Game crashes for me even before that i have time to insert my password (path of exile 64 exe stopped working), and even if i run 32 bit client, it's always the 64 bit one that starts, and my game crashes INSTANTLY

Please help
too much use of vaal gems :)
"
Radees wrote:
I have not still be able to play a single minute!!! Game crashes for me even before that i have time to insert my password (path of exile 64 exe stopped working), and even if i run 32 bit client, it's always the 64 bit one that starts, and my game crashes INSTANTLY

Please help

Hey Radees.
Sorry you're having probs but there're a few things you can try to get a playable game.

1. Graphics Options
- disable multithreading (this one worked for me)
- change directx to dx9ex or dx9 (changes the client to the 32-bit version of the game)

2. Sound Options
- set channel count to Low

Good luck and may we see you in Wraeclast!

Peace.
"
Cornish_Bread wrote:
"
Radees wrote:

Please help

Hey Radees.
Sorry you're having probs but there're a few things you can try to get a playable game.

1. Graphics Options
- disable multithreading (this one worked for me)
- change directx to dx9ex or dx9 (changes the client to the 32-bit version of the game)

2. Sound Options
- set channel count to Low

Good luck and may we see you in Wraeclast!

Peace.

Hi friend, thanks by heart for your suggestions :) Unfortunately, game crashes so fast (under 1 second most of the times, under 2 if i am lucky) that i don't even have the time to modify the options :( This must be solved by devs :(

I have a normal client (no steam one) and a very low end pc (athlon II X2, 2 gig ram, geforce gt240) :(

I don't ask to play incursion, but at least to play again my beloved lvl 85 hierophant :(

Still seeing a LOT of crashes (which I suspect are related to the Phantasm on Kill, as SRS with it attached is probably 4/5 of what I spam). Probably a dozen or so crashes in the last day. I'd really like to help getting this fixed - its cost me a couple temple runs (just realized its all/almost all been in the main temple... maybe a bad interaction with some of those mobs?).
Last edited by Phonomancer on Jun 3, 2018, 5:14:30 AM
Can you please fix that Lady Dialla speaks Russian about half the time when using English game language?
Forget Storm Call, the new Detonate Dead change is scary as F.

Almost zero room to react to it before the entire chain reaction sequence has finished in half a second and you're dead. F Me.

The old one gave a clear visual / sound cue with time in between to realize you need to get the F out. The new one is like ear cancer and your character dying before the sound effect even finishes.
"

I have this exact same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info