Incursion Launch Success

The league is just insane! Ty GGG!
IGN: [HC] Myopulse
Good luck everyone!
Incursion Launch Success

lol

only GGG can screw up every single launch and them pat themselves on the back and claim success.

it was NOT a success it all.

are re-starting the league after 20 minutes does not fix that the ladder results will never mean anything this league with the screwed up launch.

look GGG we are used to you screwing up, but do NOT claim you succeded when you failed.
Since the forum have practically about 3000 different user opinions, therefore it's highly doubtful that even 10% of the pointed population will remain until the half of the 3-4 months run.

Therefor we are speaking about "check what's new and go" type of population.
( we can clearly see this on the charts )

THEREFORE we are having serious issue in this game, which started with the pointless nerfs and get it's peak on the CI overkill nerf.

Please note these issues.

PoE would be a great game if it were following the ideology based in 2.x.
League overall is nothing special, imo not even better then bestiary, fever about reworked skills, ... but not even that done properly.

Incursion is a bit empty, there is no soul, there is no anything special. Whole tower is size of one map overall, every room (incursion) is pretty small imo, keys are pain to find and when you find running to open door is just absolute disaster. Have personal experience that cleared full room and got key from last mob few times.... mobs gives to small amount of time and imo if player clears whole room all doors must be unlocked or at last give player opportunity to chose which door wants open with collected keys.
Got at last 5 times that i clicked and doors goes green in last second and when i was trown out, wasnt noted on my temple, like nothing happened, was that some client / server desync cant say for real but is frustrating that i can't connect last door in temple last three times... key from last mob, not noted passing gate, etc....
Drop overall is a bit meh.

BTW Bestiary never needed to be league, only addon in game, especially is welcome for SSF part of game and I dont know why is whole that part removed, was a bit interesting all those beasts, imo only repeatable quest from Einhart needed to be changed as one per league/account not repeated for every char, boring.
Last edited by Coolmer on Jun 2, 2018, 2:55:31 PM
Mystery box......please
You gotta love it when success means: "we fucked up,not all of our players could start the league at the same time and after 20 minutes we had to reset the league and do a relaunch"
That's some special use of the word success right there.
Well, so far I have been enjoying this one.
The updated skills really help.
I Really love this Temple system in two steps.

The first step give us some speedrun tryhard in a minute, trying to rush the right boss and the good dors.
And the Temple exploration is really interesting considering the random rooms we could get and what choice we make to have an Harder end boss or more specials loots in rooms. Its really interesting to choose what we want to focus on.

After a good day running those mini Incursions and Temples, its start te became really more clear and enjoyable than the first 4-5times when we miss all the keys and bosses XD.

Good concept GGG.
Adding my voice to the positive noises about this league.

I am a casual player and have (so far) started 3 characters out of indecision about a league starter. None have left act 1 yet so I've mostly experienced the frustration of slow low spec characters failing the incursions. Almost quit the game after first few incursion attempts but tried again on a new char after a break, purposefully running lower level incursions to increase chance of successful outcome, and I was able to connect to the boss room and upgrade a few rooms.

Running the completed temple gave me a taste of what a stronger char could achieve and now I'm hooked - as much as a casual player can be.

Still not sure which build to take through to end game as nothing I've tried (trapper, arc self cast, double strike->blade flurry) has started to shine yet. Probably all need more levels and gear.

TL;DR: Enjoying the Incursion league so far.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info