Today we launched the Incursion Challenge League alongside Content Update 3.3.0. We initially ran into an issue with our login queue where only some users could log in, but we had it fixed and the realm operational within 20 minutes of launch. For fairness to the vast majority of users who would have been 20 minutes behind in the crucial period of the ladder rush, we restarted the Incursion Leagues. Since that point, everything has run smoothly and we set a new day-one player concurrency record (at 140,870 simultaneous users). We hope you enjoy playing Incursion as much as we enjoyed creating it. See you in Wraeclast!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool. thx :)
Last edited by Fracture333 on Jun 1, 2018, 6:42:18 PM
first page? Anyway... good work!
Awesome ! The content is awesome! Awesome!
Last edited by SirKnightRoe on Jun 1, 2018, 6:44:42 PM
Keep on going!
140k nice. I thought it was def over 100k
Pretty bored of this single-player leagues lately, now even memory frags and incursion is just me as me as me = online game for single player so you cant play hc properly because you will die in some server lag even you are playing it solo...
No one else can progress with Zana quest except map owner (memory frags), no one else then map owner can progress (upgrade) with incursion temple,.... real deal ... better will play again Grim Dawn if it is everything what you get from PoE = single player.

Sorry I love to play online games with ppl not solo and PoE is lattely with dif and content = SOLO.
Last edited by Coolmer on Jun 1, 2018, 6:54:00 PM
Cool. Please consider adding the pyramid to the game permanently, and not just as a league.
i hought success = when leagu starts when planned. not after 30 min of fighting with queue. but w/e.
Thanks !

Appreciate the Fair Reset, Good Call.
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Jun 1, 2018, 7:05:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info