3.2 Super Heiro - Top Tier Summoner Guide

I have built the #1 summoner build in the game in my opinion and would like to share it with you all.

Gear and Gem Links:
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree and Jewels(Level 100)

Final Stats(With Items Listed Above):
Spoiler

8 Auras (Including Kingmaker)
14k ES
4.5k Mana
75 Max Fire Resist
75 Max Cold Resist
76 Max Light Resist
Chaos Immunity - CI
3 Spectres
8 Zombies
8 Skeletons
20 SRS Self Cast
10% Phys Reduction
15% Evade

Gameplay:
Spoiler

Spectre of choice is Spectral Tactician without debate.

Animated guardians gear is largely up to your preference, however I strongly advise equipping him with a kingmaker as you and your minions will gain culling strike and as an additional benefit you gain 30% IIR.

Quite easy to play.
1. In a nutshell, prebuff all aura's and golems prior to entering combat zone.
2. Allow your spectres/golems to kill a few trash mobs for corpses to raise your zombies.
3. Cast SRS until at max totems.
4. Spam Summon Skeletons
5. This build has no leach, so if you get low on energy shield just back off and let your minions
take the heat long enough to regen, very easy to manage with this build.

Gameplay Video:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/79UwQ5iV5dI
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Jul 24, 2018, 2:32:08 PM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2018, 12:33:44 AM
Made a few edits :)
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on May 31, 2018, 6:38:12 PM
Up!
Added a video :)
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Jun 14, 2018, 3:11:28 AM
Up!
Up!
Must be good if you are the only one commenting/bumping your thread. And now me.
"
Nubman wrote:
Must be good if you are the only one commenting/bumping your thread. And now me.

#1. Show me something better.
#2. Find a better use of your time.
Thanks for posting the guide. Some thoughts as I look at it:

- Your violent dead needs to move to a jewel slot with more intelligence around it
- You are missing the minion damage nodes near the scion wheel
- The guide says srs self cast, but the items have spell totem there
- You have no amulet listed

It's definitely a good build, but if you're going to make the claim that it is the number one build, be prepared for some different opinions:

- This build needs so much currency to be effective, it's not realistic for most players, and does not get much synergy without superb items.
- The clear speed is slow compared to other builds
- You will have to play very carefully with so much extra damage taken from brittle barrier. Other builds can facetank content a bit easier

Have you thought about using guardian or occultist instead?
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Thanks for posting the guide. Some thoughts as I look at it:

- Your violent dead needs to move to a jewel slot with more intelligence around it
- You are missing the minion damage nodes near the scion wheel
- The guide says srs self cast, but the items have spell totem there
- You have no amulet listed

It's definitely a good build, but if you're going to make the claim that it is the number one build, be prepared for some different opinions:

- This build needs so much currency to be effective, it's not realistic for most players, and does not get much synergy without superb items.
- The clear speed is slow compared to other builds
- You will have to play very carefully with so much extra damage taken from brittle barrier. Other builds can facetank content a bit easier

Have you thought about using guardian or occultist instead?

1. Violent dead works in that slot, you are probably overlooking the +20 from path of the servant, as well as you get 20 from 2 passive's in range.

2. I prioritised other things over those nodes, it wasn't overlooked just weighted different options, but if you want to drop some ES or something to pick those up its an easy option.

3. Self cast totems, honestly that one is just being nit picky and I wont bother with more then that.

4. I didn't notice I didn't link my amulet :D I will do that now.

5. Yes it is incredibly expensive, I stated that right from the beginning, it is far less expensive then the builds of all mirror gear some people post.

6. Clear speed will increase as you learn to play the build better, you do not need to stop moving with this build ever, but I admit the runspeed is lacking, that is just again prioritisation.

7. The extra damage from brittle barrier is insignificant, its only when at full ES, so a single hit and you are taking normal damage. This jewel is incredibly OP and very underrated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info