[2.5M SHAPER]3.3 Vaal Pact Infernal Blow - Theorycraft

[ I want to clarify everyone who is interested in the build, but who does not know what could to add: I will gradually update the article (possibly turning it into a full-fledged guide), in a improvement of my character and on personal experience I will show that this build can ]

When I saw in the patch the processing of the skill Infernal Blow, I decided to make this build in 3.3. I'm doing my assembly at the first time, so do not judge strictly, I'll be very glad if you add something interesting ideas in the comments and maybe some options for increase the damage. Unfortunately in the Path of Building the skill is not changed, so for now it's done at 3.2.
In my opinion, in the revised version 3.3 this skill will be very good in fights against the bosses and could be very usefull (Kappa's hope)
Also, do not forget that there were no new unique items used here and the vaal of the enchantment of the temple
Do not forget about Kaom's Heart, which is in cases of lack of DPS in solo target and can be replaced, for example, by Belly of the Beast 6 link + new vaal enchantment, with an additional solo targeting a 6-link skill(could be one of the new vaal skills)

POB: https://pastebin.com/LTGZyqXQ
Last edited by edleHerrscher on May 31, 2018, 3:41:32 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info