Path of Exile: Incursion (Content Update 3.3.0) Patch Notes

i really don't understand the change to Vaal Lightning Warp... why not fix it instead of killing it...
I thought there was going to be a change made to the Wildfire unique jewel. Is that not the case or is it missing from the patch notes? Chris mentioned the change in Baeclast #23.

Edit: Also incredibly pumped about Ice Crash being able to be supported by multistrike. It is my favorite melee skill following Molten Strike. Thank you GGG!
Last edited by KingCity on May 30, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
If trap support is used with a skill that has a cooldown, like cold snap, will it keep its cooldown?
good stuff
hopefully perandus manor will be easier to obtain than before :)
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
nice buff for lacerate and ice crash, and nice nerf for breach :LUL:
"
Updated the 2D and 3D art of Tabula Rasa to look less like a sweatshirt your grandmother gave you that was several sizes too large.

Took you long enough to realise.
Good bye VAAL SKELETONS!!! :( I will miss you!
You were my greatest distraction and shield among all skills.
Now, I only get to see you after I paid 50 souls. That is just harsh.
ahhahahaha but it's okay ... I just wished they made you a bit stronger.
Seriously, still no nerfs for shaper stat-sticks ?

So an other league where basically every melee build that doesnt use them will feel shit to plan out, because you will always know in the back of your head how much better any build using them will be......
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
Also, path of building has been updated and now overcharged and conduit fall outside the small radius of the nearby jewel socket. Is that confirmed as being correct? I don't see that mentioned in the notes.
Cool patch, cool notes.
I appreciate the improved clarity / layout and the little jokes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info