What happens when you let an algorithm write the 3.3.0 patch notes

I ran the patch notes so far for Content Update 3.3.0 through a Markov Chain text generator and wanted to share its results with you.

• Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a shorter secondary duration.
  • Malformation's layout has been significantly reworked to be channelled, and explodes every 5 stages, until it reached 10 stages.
  • A beam is also applied to you, granting life and mana regeneration based on weapon damage.
  • The crack will erupt in a cone in front of the Shadow's starting area.
  • Previously fired short-duration projectiles in front of the Caged God, Piscator's Vigil, Silverbranch, Silverborough, Quill Rain, Dreamfeather, Izaro's Dilemma, Rigwald's Charge, Kaom's Primacy, Marohi Erqi, Infractem, and Wideswing.
  • Namely, additional traps can only be thrown as there are cooldowns stockpiled.
  • Created a flameblast which grew without needing to be lucky for 4 seconds after use.
  • Monsters slain by this explosion will still explode, dealing damage along that path based on submissions by competition winners.
  • Added new corrupted implicits which can be updated with a Divine Orb.
  • For example, a Vaal fragment in the map device now drop more items.
  • The Witch is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind.
  • The Templar and Marauder can now filter the social panel with Ctrl+F.
  • The item filter now supports sorting by gem levels, up to 300% while channelling.
  • Shows the correct DPS in the wilderness, she can open a time portal, allowing you to defeat the Elder or its guardians are on your atlas without actually defeating any of them, there is a chance to gain a power charge when you hit a rare or unique enemy.
  • The Unearth skill gem now grants Ground Slam a 35% chance to cause bleeding on hit.
  • When you complete 12 challenges, you will only throw two traps.
  • The Templar and Marauder can now both grant increased damage (rather than all).
  • Vaal vessels found in this patch are strong enough to warrant their longer cooldowns.
  • Now creates a flameblast which shrinks without needing to be more pleasant to run.
  • Descriptions of dodge and spell-dodge chance have been updated. They should be clearer to see and better for performance.
  • From the 19th challenge onwards and for every third challenge after that, you will receive the Incursion challenge league.
  • From the 19th challenge onwards and for every third challenge after that, you will receive the Incursion Totem Pole decoration to display in your mainhand weapon.
  • Now pierces 3 additional Warbands.
  • The Witch is now modified by all of his loot, including the Watcher's Eye.
  • Many skills have a duration.
  • Cremation to remain visually but actually stop functioning (now it will correctly disappear).
  • Fired short-duration projectiles in front of the Temple of Atzoatl during its construction. Your brief visit can be bypassed by expending a frenzy charge and added critical strike multiplier for traps per power charge.
  • The monster waves while attempting to open Weylam's War Chest.
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
When you complete 12 challenges, you will only throw two traps.

Traps are being nerfed already? :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
The Witch is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind.

Chaos nerf? :thinking:
Increased Duration buff
But is it a buff??
"
The Witch is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind.

Did her inventory clutter finally stop? If so, I'm happy for her.
Last edited by KingstoneKingdome on May 28, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
"The Witch is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind."

LMAO
I approve of this message.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
At long last. This is a buff lmao!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• Created a flameblast which grew without needing to be lucky for 4 seconds after use.
  • [/li]
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Last edited by KuaiGon on May 28, 2018, 11:04:36 PM
Hrm... I wonder if I create a free website that does this...would I get access to patch notes in advance? Reckon they have a tool for this, or just go with the first Google search result? :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info