[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

"
LeSoulz wrote:
Hi there! Awesome buid!
This is my current gear, any advice?

Spoiler

Also a question, im about to buy enlighten, but i cannot afford a lvl4 one, is it still viable with a lvl3?

Thanks in advance!

Hey

No problem for me with a lvl 3 enlighten. My mana pool is 722.
"
LeSoulz wrote:
Hi there! Awesome buid!
This is my current gear, any advice?

Spoiler

Also a question, im about to buy enlighten, but i cannot afford a lvl4 one, is it still viable with a lvl3?

Thanks in advance!

You need life on your amulet and ring, and upgrade the other ring to kings way
I see that Fortify is on the Building tree but I don't see it as a Gem. Does taking the Fortify tree grant Fortify or where is it coming from? Sorry if Noob question.
"
otazman999 wrote:
I see that Fortify is on the Building tree but I don't see it as a Gem. Does taking the Fortify tree grant Fortify or where is it coming from? Sorry if Noob question.

there's fortify in 6L
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey guys,

Been having fun with the build, but I find the damage lackluster when it comes to single target DPS. Is it just me? What Am I missing? It takes me as long to kill a boss as it takes me to clear the whole map to get to said boss...

Thanks!
"
ZxLime wrote:
Hey guys,

Been having fun with the build, but I find the damage lackluster when it comes to single target DPS. Is it just me? What Am I missing? It takes me as long to kill a boss as it takes me to clear the whole map to get to said boss...

Thanks!

Hi, we can't see your toon ! make it public that way someone will probably help you find what you are missing.
Hi there, what adjustments do you make to run no regen or cannot leech maps? Can this build run those maps?
So this build, after some slight modifications carried me for whole league.

Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder are easy and fun with it. Your defences are not in "broken tier" so you have to dodge stuff.

Sirius fight is bit PITA but its more of my lack of experience, didn`t play lots in last two leagues so any fails are on my account there. Competent player should do A8 Sirius without problems.

19/20 wave in simulacrum arent big problems. Only thing that hurts is double boss spawn on 20th wave, but its more with lack of FPS/visibility. Delirium is making my FPS cry.

Lots of damage, easy clear no need to target with huge AOE. Mechanically you leap slam lot, avoid bosses, lure them into charging into EQ/Shockwave. Nice active playstyle.

The burst potential with Vaal EQ and 2 Vaal Totems is just insane. Everything melts instantly.

Got to 98 and hit 700% crit multiplier.

For gear, still could use some min maxing, jewels could be upgraded to 3x crit multi/health to shave off one jewel slot into some damage upgrade or more life nodes.

For gear:

Body armor, used Lorewave for most of league. Got now on cheap low Astral plate and it`s quite nice. Going to upgrade into 120+ flat hp one with +1.5 crit. This one was cheap and just to test -15 skill cost. It`s nice QOL improvement. Lorewave has added bonus of +all attributes that help with int requirement.

Spoiler

Got lucky with this amulet early in league rings could be still upgraded into something better. Amulet with dex would be better since then you can shave off two points in Versality. Gloves crafted on cheap, culling strike is huge QOL improvment. +1 endurance charge on boots is nice dealbreaker.

Spoiler

Belt recently upgraded. I prefer stygian.

Spoiler

And jewels, watchers eye with double pride and crit damage multi from precision would be perfect but haven`t seen one yet. For normal % hp and 2x crit multi plus 3rd crit multi (from 2h weapons) or attack speed boost seem to work best.

Spoiler

Rolled up decent lethal pride, the strength bonus and % life are great but still hunting for crit multi one.

Spoiler

To Do:
- get bottled faith, should work nice in this build
- get better Astral plate, -15 cost and +1,5% crit with 120 flat HP
- roll 2x 5% double damage or 2x crit multi on lethal pride

Great build, had a blast with it and might even go for 100.

Last edited by jhaamdath on Apr 21, 2020, 5:25:57 AM
"
jhaamdath wrote:
So this build, after some slight modifications carried me for whole league.

Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder are easy and fun with it. Your defences are not in "broken tier" so you have to dodge stuff.

Sirius fight is bit PITA but its more of my lack of experience, didn`t play lots in last two leagues so any fails are on my account there. Competent player should do A8 Sirius without problems.

19/20 wave in simulacrum arent big problems. Only thing that hurts is double boss spawn on 20th wave, but its more with lack of FPS/visibility. Delirium is making my FPS cry.

Lots of damage, easy clear no need to target with huge AOE. Mechanically you leap slam lot, avoid bosses, lure them into charging into EQ/Shockwave. Nice active playstyle.

The burst potential with Vaal EQ and 2 Vaal Totems is just insane. Everything melts instantly.

Got to 98 and hit 700% crit multiplier.

For gear, still could use some min maxing, jewels could be upgraded to 3x crit multi/health to shave off one jewel slot into some damage upgrade or more life nodes.

For gear:

Body armor, used Lorewave for most of league. Got now on cheap low Astral plate and it`s quite nice. Going to upgrade into 120+ flat hp one with +1.5 crit. This one was cheap and just to test -15 skill cost. It`s nice QOL improvement. Lorewave has added bonus of +all attributes that help with int requirement.

Spoiler

Got lucky with this amulet early in league rings could be still upgraded into something better. Amulet with dex would be better since then you can shave off two points in Versality. Gloves crafted on cheap, culling strike is huge QOL improvment. +1 endurance charge on boots is nice dealbreaker.

Spoiler

Belt recently upgraded. I prefer stygian.

Spoiler

And jewels, watchers eye with double pride and crit damage multi from precision would be perfect but haven`t seen one yet. For normal % hp and 2x crit multi plus 3rd crit multi (from 2h weapons) or attack speed boost seem to work best.

Spoiler

Rolled up decent lethal pride, the strength bonus and % life are great but still hunting for crit multi one.

Spoiler

To Do:
- get bottled faith, should work nice in this build
- get better Astral plate, -15 cost and +1,5% crit with 120 flat HP
- roll 2x 5% double damage or 2x crit multi on lethal pride

Great build, had a blast with it and might even go for 100.

Fantastic feedback!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
In the Passive build tree is the jump to Disciple of the Unyielding still possible? Is there any good jewels that have a large radius that will get me there currently available? I am not finding any.
https://prnt.sc/s4rf4p
Last edited by otazman999 on Apr 23, 2020, 1:24:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info