Crashing to Dashboard from loading in

I am having an issue from the newest update that dropped yesterday, I can no longer get into Path Of Exile in anyway shape or form. I have tried nearly everything I could think of, ranging from power cycling my Xbox, to unplugging everything and letting it sit before turning it on and even re-installing it.

I cannot get past the beginning load screen to even see the title screen, it just drops me out, and it doesn't happen with any other game I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I'm at a loss, and I want to get the last few days of farming done on the event before it ends.
Last bumped on May 28, 2018, 9:01:23 AM
If you see this, you have to re-install your game. It might take a couple times for it to install properly though, I had to do it 3 times for it to finally work. Apparently what was happening was due to the newest U.K. update, for more transparent use of data, you might've seen this on other games, well this never popped up for me properly so it would just crash me outright it seems. :) I hope it helps you all though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info