Hideout question. Please help!

Hi fellow exiles!

In Abyss league i made a hideout that when Abyss ended replaced my current one in standard.
I currently have hideouts in Bestiary, Flashback and Standard league and i wonder what will
happen when leagues end?

I really want to keep my Standard league hideout since im doing thelast finishing touches
before submitting to hideout forum. Can i effect this in any way?

4 meme jewels sold, Harvest
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
The most complex HO should stay.
More to the point from what Rak said: The hideout with the most decorations is kept.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Is there any command to check how many hideout decorations you have in a given hideout?
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Not that I am aware of, but I could be completely forgetting it if it does exist.

Honestly, what a lot of people do is just dismantle whatever hideout they don't want. It's really easy - just click whatever decoration and hit the delete key, rinse and repeat.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Battousai2928 wrote:

I really want to keep my Standard league hideout since im doing thelast finishing touches
before submitting to hideout forum. Can i effect this in any way?

By far the easiest way to ensure that your standard hideout isnt overwritten is to go to your bestiary/flashback hideout, talk to one of the masters there and select the option to 'create a hideout'. This will give you a new - and most importantly empty - hideout that will have no decorations in, and therefore will have no chance of overwriting your nicely decorated standard hideout.
Thanks a lot for your replies!
4 meme jewels sold, Harvest
Last edited by Battousai2928 on May 26, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info