[3.3+]Martyr VMS Cast-on-Ignite Chieftain by Ravagore

"
Fyshsticks wrote:
How does this build function into end game stuff? Is it guardian or shaper viable? Atziri obviously not, but she's lame anyway. I know it's hard to know right now because of the bug, but what do you think it will be capable of when the bug is gone?

"
Fyshsticks wrote:
"
ioubigg wrote:
Atziri hasn't been ignite immune since 3.0.

The problem is the reflect. Can't really avoid it with this build.

The build functions extremely well on bosses and the like. With the ability to regain charges from bosses now and the Soul Ripper flask, VMS is going to be excellent vs bosses with even more damage coming from us once we can use RF.

This boss was made for the memes but actually melts bosses really really well. I still have to reroll this character for Incursion but i'll make sure to post new content as soon as i can. Once i do that i'll run a bunch of Guardians and Shaper to see how it actually matches up.

If anyone else has this build worked out and has done shaper/guardians feel free to post!
Figured I'd ask here. I want to do a VMS build but with scold's bridal and gluttony
since I want to use a queen of the Forest as my chest for zoom zoom Cyclone fun. Any thoughts on if it will work? Does gluttony actually proc VMS? Thx
"
Revanox wrote:
Figured I'd ask here. I want to do a VMS build but with scold's bridal and gluttony
since I want to use a queen of the Forest as my chest for zoom zoom Cyclone fun. Any thoughts on if it will work? Does gluttony actually proc VMS? Thx

Gluttony will absolutely proc VMS and works pretty well fwiw, i have it on good authority from other players that its still a viable way to play VMS. I actually have a tree/item set in the PoB located on the 1st page of this forum that will have what items i would use were this a VMS set up.

As i haven't been around as much lately as i'd like i haven't been able to confirm how often Gluttony will proc based on Cyclone so the deciding factor will be if the damage taken is based on attack time or based on mana spent. I'll try to check it later but either way it will still be enough to start a CWDT chain.

Incase you don't know how to access alternate item sets, they're up at the very top middle in the item section, and you can access different talent trees by the selections at the very bottom when viewing the tree.

Good luck with Gluttony, be sure to tell me how it works for you!!
videos?
So I got super lucky and 6 linked my rat's cage. I'm thinking I slap a greater multiple projectiles in it to augment the ball lightning. What do you think?
3.4 update.. viable? killed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info