Firmcore - Incursion League - A new play style

Firmcore

This will be a self imposed rule set that I will be playing and streaming for the upcoming Incursion League.
This will provide a middle ground between hardcore and softcore play styles with many build 'bricking' possibilities, particularly as I will be playing SSF.

Upon suffering a death you will not only lose the 10% xp towards your next level but your gear will also be at the mercy of RNG.

Two seperate wheels will be spun, the first choosing an equpiment slot, the second wheel then selecting an action that you must perform.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first wheel will have the following outcomes:
Helmet
Chest armour
Gloves
Boots
Belt
Amulet
Ring (Left)
Ring (Right)
Weapon slot one
Weapon slot two *1
*1 - If using a two handed weapon or a one handed weapon with no offhand in play then roll again.

The second wheel spin will determine one the following outcomes:
Destroy the item (keep the gems)
Destroy the item and socketed gems
Destroy all gems in the item*2
Vaal the item (but not the gems)
Vaal the item and socketed gems
Vaal all gems in the item*2
*2 - If the item selected has no gems or jewels socketed then roll again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Rules:
1. If you do not have the required amount of vaal orbs then you have to trade for them immediately.
In the case of being SSF you remove the item/gems until you have the required amount.

2. If the item or it's gems are to be vaal'd but are already corrupted then you have to destroy the item or gems.

3. If the item has both gems and jewels (abyssal items) then any instruction to destroy or vaal applies to all gems and jewels in the item.

I have chosen to ignore flasks and jewels on the skill tree for this iteration of the firmcore rule set. This may change for future leagues.

The web addresses for the wheels I will be using are listed here:
Wheel one:
www.classtools.net/random-name-picker/68_TjeDXN
Wheel two:
www.classtools.net/random-name-picker/9_CPYJi6

My twitch stream can be found here:
www.twitch.tv/celltank

If any of you fine folks would like to see this rule set in action then drop by during the league. If you are going to play using this rule set then come and share your experiences.

Have fun out there Exile!
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last edited by Cellstorm on May 29, 2018, 5:48:46 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2018, 9:07:43 AM
sounds like a lot of fun (to watch others do this :D)

u gonna make compilation for YT every 2 weeks or so?
if so, let us know ur YT channel :)
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
That's actually a good idea.

I'll add twtich clip links and youtube compilation video links into this post.

It's going to be painful and fun!
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Hey CellTank this is rly cool idea i love you BRO <3
Sounds really fun. I don't watch much twitch (Mostly due to real life distractions called my children), but I'd definitely check out some of the VODs
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on May 31, 2018, 9:08:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info