Blood magic love ?????????

Is blood magic getting any love this league? I love pure life builds but auras are so strong it’s never worth taking the thicc blood magic life. Maybe include one free aura??? Or Thoughts ???
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 5:30:51 AM
You could always use an Essence Worm ring and get a free aura.

Or you could be a man and reserve 99% of your life.
"
You could always use an Essence Worm ring and get a free aura.

Or you could be a man and reserve 99% of your life.

Rings are too op to give up. And ya I guess.
If Essence worm enabled blasphemy curses as well as normal auras, I'd possibly be more inclined to ponder blood magic.
If Watcher's Eye gave some bonuses "while affected by no auras" that would help too. I've thinked about multiple ones like global phys damage, increased effect of fortify, global action speed, all atributes and mb global defenses.

Right now yes you get 35% max life, but considering that with those 5 points you can get 25% in the life wheel and have some defense/offense auras not worth. There is just too much good stuff to reserve and with leech giving you all the sustain it doesn't really have any drawbacks.

Maybe even just a jewel like clear mind for life based wouldn't be a bad idea.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on May 23, 2018, 10:53:38 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
If Watcher's Eye gave some bonuses "while affected by no auras" that would help too. I've thinked about multiple ones like global phys damage, increased effect of fortify, global action speed, all atributes and mb global defenses.

Right now yes you get 35% max life, but considering that with those 5 points you can get 25% in the life wheel and have some defense/offense auras not worth. There is just too much good stuff to reserve and with leech giving you all the sustain it doesn't really have any drawbacks.

My thoughts exactly, 35% just isn’t enough incentive, I like the fortify buff and global damage while no buffs are active part.
"
IIPheXII wrote:

+1 free aura
my english sux.
How about:

Blood Magic:

Spend Life instead of Mana
You can only activate 3 Auras
Lose 2% Life per second for each Aura and Blasphemy Curse you activate
Auras and Curses you cast have 25% reduced effect
Blasphemy Curses reserves Life

And behind Blood Magic Keystone there is a new Keystone which grant:

<Placeholder Name>:

Can activate Curse affected by Blasphemy without Life degeneration
50% less Curse Duration
Blasphemy Curses do not reserve Life
Curse Limit cannot be modified

This way people who like BM can still use it without downsides. But if someone want Auras he can use it with a downside. But hey it's doable with Life regeneation.
Last edited by Kraxler on May 24, 2018, 9:12:24 PM
Blood magic is one of nods, that is good for small amount of builds, the most of this builds melee high damage elemental weapon user builds (oro, Hyaon)
It is good like it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info