Whole opinion (my 2 cent thought) about Tencent thinggy

I just realize this morning, when iam not be able to log in POE that i can not live without it. Guys, we can stop the hate now, iam trying to save you a very bad experience you will go through. We loyal to the game and not the publisher. Whatever it is, let it go
Last bumped on May 23, 2018, 2:22:21 PM
thats like nazis saying we are loyal to the people not hitler, tencent is in fact breaking every possible human right by creating human social rating system. They are doing some horribly wrong things and thats a fact.
Godwin's Law fulfilled in the first reply. That's gotta be a record.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

He's just saving us all five pages of back and forth.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

He's just saving us all five pages of back and forth.

Peace,

-Boem-

Maybe we should just reply to threads with Hitler immediately to save everyone the time.
I was scared at first but they soothed me by announcing per-skill-standstill-option.

it's fine,
i'm ready,
Welcome Tencent.

And now i get about 100$ a month freed to put wherever i want instead of on the game!
More devil's lettuce for me!

win/win in my book.

*just gotta ignore what they do in china, if it wasn't them it'd be someone else, not like they have much choice*
Last edited by teksuoPOE on May 23, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
Tbh, wearing my POE shirt doesnt feel as good as last week.
I have neither loyalty to the game or the publisher.
However i cannot and do not support any chinese company if i can avoid it.
So yeah i will play poe but i will no longer spend money on it.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on May 23, 2018, 1:38:42 PM
GGG is dead. They're a communist Chinese puppet now
Maybe there will be a positive influence back towards China from all this. Maybe the tencent high level executives are fully on board with the social credit scoring system, but surely not everyone the ggg team works with in China is not open to learning and taking some of the better stuff that (more) freedom of expression and choice has on a person's life. Just by exposure, no need for any overt political agenda.

It was Chinese students that got rolled by those tanks, not Internationals.

Maybe the Chinese players will learn stuff from Wraeclast.

Will there be any interaction or is there a virtual Berlin Wall kind of arrangement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info