The long-awaited Attack in Place feature is coming in 3.3.0!

How is everyone crapping on so ?

There is no explanation for the feature. It appears to consume an attack/skill slot. So how does it know what skill to use when you use that key/mouse button ?

Someone mentioned it should be an option not an attack slot, I think i agree with this, given it affects all skills.

X
"
xyllywyt wrote:
There is no explanation for the feature. It appears to consume an attack/skill slot. So how does it know what skill to use when you use that key/mouse button ?

Looks like a toggle for the slot to me, click on a slot, turn it on and any skill in there will attack in place. Probably the best way to implement it because you might not want this on by default for all skills.

Probably should have been a news post, they would likely have to explain it better there.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
i love you Bexalotl!
FIX SG SERVER
"
xyllywyt wrote:
How is everyone crapping on so ?

Someone mentioned it should be an option not an attack slot, I think i agree with this, given it affects all skills.

X

You have somehow misread it badly and failed to look for any clarification anywhere.

It doesn't consume a slot, it's a per-slot toggle. raics is correct about the behavior. It's the best possible implementation.
Great. Now you just need to give us the option to turn off audio ducking from dialogue (haven't been able to have dialogue volume set above zero since you added this) and make it so you don't accidentally pick up random junk when you turn off items showing (Really? Why are you suddenly able to pick up random white items that don't even show up on your filter just because you want to be able to see breach mobs instead of piles of splinters?)

For those of you that think that audio ducking was "fixed," no, being able to hear item drop sounds while its active and not having it active just because your character grunts doesn't fix the issue where you can't hear what's going on while Daresso is rambling or Izaro is taunting you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Does it work with Whirling Blades? ;-D

Movement skills will not lock onto the target and always move the player in the direction of your cursor.

Well, it doesn't :(. Suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info