Was Bestiary Tencent's idea?

Would make a lot of sense. Failed idea -> games begins to decline -> Chri$ cashes out.
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 5:32:32 AM
But how do you KNOW...? The design flavour was SOOOOO different from EVERYTHING before it... Like someone NEW came up with the idea... Someone like... TENCENT!!!!
"
IMSilver wrote:
But how do you KNOW...? The design flavour was SOOOOO different from EVERYTHING before it... Like someone NEW came up with the idea... Someone like... TENCENT!!!!

Well, I know you're trolling, but if Tencent meant as much creativity as bestiary league (note: I know that's not related), let me give thumbs up! Just hire some ergonomics/UI engineers and we're good to go.
Last edited by AsbelFar on May 22, 2018, 4:14:28 AM
"
IMSilver wrote:

...And so it begins.

I'm referring to the hysteria, by the way, not the development. No, Tencent had nothing to do with Bestiary. Why should they, what motives, what agenda? Just stop.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

I honestly wanted to say a couple of things but by the time I got here they'd mostly been said, since then I've been entertaining myself.

I like a good torch party though... gives me a chance to give the pitchfork some rest.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on May 22, 2018, 4:38:35 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:

...And so it begins.

I'm referring to the hysteria, by the way, not the development. No, Tencent had nothing to do with Bestiary. Why should they, what motives, what agenda? Just stop.

The BEST evil plots are the MOST nonsensical because people will just DISMISS them as weird like YOU ARE...! WATCH OUT! This is the fall of POE!
Bestiary is a very decent league if u ask me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info