Auto buy from offline players option for Xbox one

Having the ability to set an item price and sell it automatically if someone bids that exact price even when you are offline or afk.
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 2:05:31 AM
This should be a thing by now. Specially because there are all those very common uniques that you buy for 1c or so and you want them right now, but people just take their sweet time to accept your offer...
no
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Ok, you are entitled to your opinion, could you at least give your reasoning for saying “no” please, thank you.
I agree you would think this would be a no brainer for an auction house
Oh please yes! Ive been thinking the same for a while!

This would have been a REALLY nice update to the Trading system on Xbox.

YES PLS!!!!

You do realise that its not just that simple?

One scenario that instantly pops in my mind is:

After autobuyout is out offering in not instabuyout items dramatically lowers.
So players that dont know the prices so well but still desperately need currency are pretty much forced to set an instabuyout price in hope for currency.

This leads to items appearing on the tradeboard with only a fraction of the true value as an instabuyout price.

This then leads to the shitstorm of 10000 players constantly refreshing the tradeboard hoping to catch an expensive item for few chaos instantly.
Let me give you just one example as to why I say no.
Keep in mind this is just one example.

Player lists item at 10c.
Player takes break from the game.
While the player is away, the item raises in price to, let's say 100c.
Player comes back, gets up to date with the poe happenings, finds out he got cuckd by auto offline buyout.

No.

And no to auction house shit.

Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Give the seller an Option for auto buyout - problem solved.

Let me set 10c and select from the dropdown instabuyout and always show the item regardless of online or offline.

I hate that i basically dont get bids because i am offline. I guarantee you that is the main reason for many players to stay online afk.

You basically get no bids when you are offline.

It would make every seller happy that would prefer selling items while he is offline.
Last edited by LycanNaryko on Jun 22, 2018, 8:12:39 AM
"
LycanNaryko wrote:
Give the seller an Option for auto buyout - problem solved.

What problem?
Did you just skip the 2 previous messages?
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 22, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info