[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

"
ReveVersant wrote:
Currently leveling running a variant of this, I want to full one punch but I need the get the rest of the items.

(cant afford lyco or rigwald yet)

I feel like when I swap to FB (708%) and remove my sword my damage tanks hugely though.

MY FB

Once I get rig/lyco and have points in claw skill will I have higher dps than currently? or do I also need to roll dmg rings.

Facebreaker buffs flat physical damage. You will definitely want Steel rings.

How much does Facebreaker scale flat physical? If you have a flat physical of 10, a 800% Facebreak will turn it into 90.

Without Lycosidae, you will need to run Resolute Technique from the skill tree.
"
ReveVersant wrote:
Currently leveling running a variant of this, I want to full one punch but I need the get the rest of the items.

(cant afford lyco or rigwald yet)

I feel like when I swap to FB (708%) and remove my sword my damage tanks hugely though.

MY FB

Once I get rig/lyco and have points in claw skill will I have higher dps than currently? or do I also need to roll dmg rings.

The Shield makes a huge difference , can't be evaded is important, otherwise you gonna be missing a lot of your hits , and taking resolute technique will remove your crit which is important too

and The Amulet is the big damage buff , honestly you shouldnt be running around without the Amulet
or at least without enough Phys damage +

The bonuses you get from the amulet are insane

i suggest running herald of Purity, will buff your dmg a bit
and maybe run iron rings or any rings wihtPhys damage if you aren't lvl 80 yet
Also getting your Labs done helps a lot

so yes , get the claw nodes and the amulet and you should see ton of damage

1 last thing , i noticed that Melee splash is a lot better than Multistrike for leveling , untill you get Rigwald+the claw nodes i think Melee splash is a bit better At least for running through big packs,because Multistrike gets you stuck in animations if your attack speed is slow
once you get the Claw nodes you will ahve ton of attack speed and you can swap back to Multistrike , Just my opinion :)
Last edited by LightningOdin on Dec 21, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

I have this ring, do you think its worth running it, cause im tempted to try selling it, but im not sure.
"
themightyevil wrote:

I have this ring, do you think its worth running it, cause im tempted to try selling it, but im not sure.

Aspect of Cat is very good for crit builds. You can definitely run it.
Kira, have you considered any of the Banner Skills for this build ?
I have been using Dread banner for the added chance of Impale, but i think War Banner is a bigger buff when we drop the Flag full stages, for Adrenaline Buff.
Things to consider

Dread Banner - Increases stages during Boss Combat (needs impale hits)
War Banner - Increases stages during farm (needs kills)
"
asghanrs wrote:
Kira, have you considered any of the Banner Skills for this build ?
I have been using Dread banner for the added chance of Impale, but i think War Banner is a bigger buff when we drop the Flag full stages, for Adrenaline Buff.
Things to consider

Dread Banner - Increases stages during Boss Combat (needs impale hits)
War Banner - Increases stages during farm (needs kills)

Yes. I have mentioned this a few posts back.

Herald of Purity will be huge addition to the build too.

Ive found and been using this thing, seems to fit really well with the build. You considered this or does it just not fit for you?

and could I ask why you choose to use the armor you do? (The lightning one) does not seem to add anything to damage and I cant see the benefits. Something im missing?
Last edited by themightyevil on Dec 26, 2018, 3:12:01 PM
"
themightyevil wrote:

Ive found and been using this thing, seems to fit really well with the build. You considered this or does it just not fit for you?

and could I ask why you choose to use the armor you do? (The lightning one) does not seem to add anything to damage and I cant see the benefits. Something im missing?

Main issue with Gruthkul is that you can't run any auras as they are spells.

The main advantage of Lightning Coil is the mitigation it provide when you use Abyssus helm. Abyssus will make you take extra physical damage and Lightning Coil can greatly reduce that.

If you are not using Abyssus, Loreweave or Ferral's Fur (Aspect of the cat) will be great chest piece for the build.
We should run 3 auras now?
Herald of ash+Hatred+Herald of purity?
"
dejs96 wrote:
We should run 3 auras now?
Herald of ash+Hatred+Herald of purity?

You will need to use Enlighten 4 in order to run all 3 auras. And that could still prove to be too tight on the mana pool. Pick 1 of the heralds and see which one of them fit better for your play style and add War Banner instead.

Setup 1: Hatred + Herald of Purity + War Banner

Setup 2: Hatred + Herald of Ash + War Banner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info