[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

"
Vacoh wrote:
Question:
Why do you have Fortify in your Infernal Blow link and also in the shield? Do you remove one of them when you reach 5l?

Main reason is that I am lazy to proc fortify using Shield Charge. You can replace that with Close Combat / Combustion. :)
Well and I don't want to use Cyclone. :D As in: Not at all!
"
Vacoh wrote:
Well and I don't want to use Cyclone. :D As in: Not at all!

Oh you will replace the gem for Infernal Blow. Not Cyclone. :)
That was the plan. But it still was in the shield.
I don't know how to survive on the yellow maps at level 83, yet I am following your build.

Help me pls! :(((
"
Enemis88 wrote:
I don't know how to survive on the yellow maps at level 83, yet I am following your build.

Help me pls! :(((

I don't see any gears equipped on your character so I am not able to provide any input.
////
Last edited by PansyEnthusiast on Apr 1, 2020, 1:34:02 AM
I figure I'm going to give this one a go, since I've got a pretty close to perfect Facebreaker just sititng in my stash doing sod-all, and I've been lookng for a good build to use for a Scion. Never really got the hang of that class, and I think now is the time to try.
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
I figure I'm going to give this one a go, since I've got a pretty close to perfect Facebreaker just sititng in my stash doing sod-all, and I've been lookng for a good build to use for a Scion. Never really got the hang of that class, and I think now is the time to try.

If you have any questions, feel free to post it here. :)
hi, can you use this build on just delirium? and and this tree has not changed from last league..correct? starting new for this build what gear can i use? i know you posted just want to be sure. also when starting from 1 to 25 or so on. what gear to use? thanks in advanced :)

p.s. i don't read pastebin.
Last edited by Queen_Kuuipo on Apr 2, 2020, 3:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info