Communication Needed from GGG

After reading the numerous posts from loyal players who take the time and effort to come onto these forums, I think the community would appreciate some sort of feedback from GGG. As I see it we need an update on the following:

1. GGGs Servers or Similar
Desyncing, freezing, disconnection from your servers. I think we can agree there is an issue here that goes beyond gamer's personal internet connection and speeds. This leads on to movement skills being hobbled.

2. Trading House/Auction House
a. Economy and small player base issues
b. Filters and navigation issues

3. Microsoft Products
a. The frame rate issue of this game on Xbox One original consoles and S models. Mob density and skills impact frame rate issues on the original console and S models to the point of freezing and being kicked off the server. I upgraded to an Xbox One X and this issue has dramatically improved. I still see issues with this if I roll massive density and hit a breach.
b. Elite Controller - the hair triggers are inoperable.

Is Microsoft aware of a game that runs poorly on their original model console and that their flagship controller doesn't work optimally?

The problem we face as a community is the compounding effect of one of these issues impacting on some others. I feel the small player base has fallen even more so due to other issues in the game which in turn has affected the economy.

These are not in any priority order as every gamer will be affected differently. I guess we would just like some indication or acknowledgement that you are listening GGG and are working on addressing these. Your silence only makes me think these issues cannot be fixed or improved upon.
Last bumped on May 19, 2018, 4:48:25 AM
If you don't have the Xbox One X you should get back to pc version. Unplayable on end game on S.

Everything based on network is totally wrong on this game, no idea who was the smart guy behind tha but lol, network is slower then you get FPS issues, slide shows. I believe they tested it on local server where player has ping 1ms and it was working smooth..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info