Super Stash Sale

Just got my first Supporter Pack and have been waiting for this!
Not going to lie GGG, this sale at or near the start of a new league or anytime really is super awesome of you.

Helpful to returning collectors and new players alike much props, many thanks, such wow.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Please GGG. Double row stash tabs....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Azorien wrote:
Still waiting for option to merge 4 premiums into quad.

I would like the opposite: split my quad into 4 premiums
Same I despise my quad tab, can't see crap in it and too hard to store stuff Other than end of league when I want to keep a bunch of useless crap I will never do anything with but can't vendor it either.
Improve scrolling functions for tabs, and I'd be more likely to buy more of them. That UI has been gruesomely outdated for years now.

Also, $10 for a digital hat? Are you fucking serious?

I don't like being a negative nancy, but come on guys...
Wash your hands, Exile!
Srsly make Fragment tab 50 with discount... This tab itself is insane cashgrab already...
Still to expensive. The milking is to hard. Proper UI fragmented into bazillion of expensive microtransactions. This game is more expensive than any AAA title if you want to have proper UI and way to use all the in-game systems comfortably.
Great new.Tks a lots ad
Nooooo! I just buy map stash and premium stash :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info