ExileCon

4.0.0 HYPE
If I bought a cheap ticket today for Nov 2018, it would cost me about $1500 round trip from New Mexico. That's doable if I include spending time exploring NZ, maybe a 10 day stay.

Such a con would be great fun.

Would you reimburse those who fly in from oversees with "points" comparable to the cost of their airfare? :D
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I would love to attend but as you can see from my log time-- I am a no-lifer, so no money... If you want to adopt me into your company I would gladly ditch my country (USA) and become a kiwi though-- Just sayin ;D
3k-4k to get there lol. How about a world tour?
It's interesting
hype
I would -love- to go, but atm I'm afraid my $12/hr job here in the states just can't afford international travel any time this century. :/ (student loans are so debilitating) Heck, even if I -could- save up enough money in time, I just couldn't afford the time off, since my job doesn't offer any form of paid vacation. But who knows, it's a long time from then and now, maybe I'll get lucky and find a better paying job... maybe.
We have an office in Australia. I would try to arrange a visit there or perhaps work on a project there & then hop over for an extended vacation!

Sounds awesome!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I would travel from ARGENTINA only to attend.
Not a big deal for me, will come over from Australia :).
Last edited by Shipman on May 17, 2018, 10:08:06 PM
in New Zealand? yeah no i'll pass. That's like at the opposite side of the world just for a nerd convention.. eh.

Pretty sure NZers aren't the majority of PoE gamers ; sounds like a weird decision to me.
Last edited by teksuoPOE on May 17, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info