ExileCon

I would love to go, Huge fan from the start (even though I'm bad at this game), but the I cant afford to go to New Zealand. If you guys pay for my way out there I would cancel all my plans to attend.
I would gladly join, but the plane tickets from Chile to New Zealand are so expensive that i might die while buying them. Also i don't earn that much in my job to go.
I mean it definitely sounds like a ton of fun. Been playing a long time, and it'd be a really entertaining time to visit the devs and be in NZ.

But....

It'd cost about $3k just in airfare to get 2 of us there...That's pre hotel or "tickets" to the con. Thoughts?
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
i will def go, not a fan of jafa land but a trip to my hometown wouldnt hurt for this. Hope it goes ahead.
Subbed.

Pretty sure i'd be looking at 3-4k at least for a trip to NZ from Washington DC for me and my wife.

This is affordable for me - but would be great if there was some sort of supporter pack or reward for people who attend. make me feel better about not buying another Kitava type supporter pack and meeting everyone.
Last edited by NateDiesel on May 17, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
hell, f*****g YES
I would definitely attend. I'm in Victoria australia. Not to long of a flight for me.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
read that list entry as "developer singing sessions" and now i cant help but imagine a devteam karaoke night...
Its like $2000 just for the plane ticket from my area in the US, going to have to go with a hard "no" on that one. Too many events in the US I could check out that I haven't for a much more reasonable amount. Too bad!
Last edited by Alcsaar on May 17, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
How about la? Or Vegas? Those international flights are murder. Maybe both locations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info