3.2.4b Patch Notes

"
DexlaFF wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
How often do I have to update this to be allowed to log in? Everytime I start up it says I have to update the client, which I already did.

Same

...and same here. Through Steam btw.
Last edited by MichaelKnightro on May 24, 2018, 5:29:10 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
How often do I have to update this to be allowed to log in? Everytime I start up it says I have to update the client, which I already did.

I'm having the same issue here, I have already restarted the game 3 times now
Same Problem keeps asking me over and over again to download the patch
"
"
DexlaFF wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Same

Restarted Steam and now it seems to be working again.
same here.
i have installed update 10 times.
just reboot and same thing.
i get to login screen and it says there has been a update you need to install...restart your client.
Same here
Distraction from the forced click here to agree thing maybe? Did anyone read that? I won't lie, I didn't.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

same problem, updated client like 10 times now, and still after login in its ask to relog for update...
"
Innomen wrote:
Distraction from the forced click here to agree thing maybe? Did anyone read that? I won't lie, I didn't.

you know you might be right. all the 10 updates i done were small and took 15 seconds.
once i agreed to new tos for forum the "real" 256 mb update started.

honestly it could have said i had to donate my ear and i would have agreed to get back to it.
"
"
DexlaFF wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Same

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info