[3.2] The 1 Health Build - Uber Elder Deathless - RiskyCB's Pathfinder

What i like about this is you have essentially set a Baseline for the build in a League setting.
Meaning doing such a setup in STD if you so happen to have everything laying around can be achieved with MUCH less investment. For example You require +1 Ammy and Chest to Max All Res... In STD i can easily skip these items with no other changes than running a Legacy Divination Distillate. There are countless other things as well but you get what im saying. What makes this build impressive is the fact you put it together in a League setting.

These kinda builds are worlds easier to achieve in STD and once you play around with such setups in League then go over to STD and put together one of the same setups you quickly begin to realize why A LOT of shit has been nerfed so much from back in the day.

Its also kinda funny i was SOOO fucking close to spilling this build pm Reddit (only because of all the countless comments trying to guess the most absurd wrong shit.... Like you were just using Zerphi's) but after i read one of your comments that you were gonna post the guide anyway i decided i would just wait and see how close i was... The ONLY item i didn't guess correctly because i simply didn't understand what the hell it was doing in the first place was the Shavs ring.

Indigon really changes alot of things when it comes to these kinda builds or any niche build that has interesting mechanics that could be argued broken defenses but you just cant get the damage out it.. Indigon allows these same builds to actually deal damage as well. This helm actually brings to life ALOT of builds out there. My only concern is it has infinite scaling which is what takes into the broken territory simply because of how much mana we can gain now with the MOM and mana changes in the past year. And i certainly dont want to see MOM and Mana nerfed to tone down on this helm. They are actually FINALLY in a good spot after literal years since the old EB change. A simple cap maybe? 10 stacks on a max rolls is still a MONSTER fucking 600% inc spell damage... thats way more than plenty. Otherwise they dont change it now... Expect to see Uber Elder wiped out in less than 1 min by next league on the right setup with that helm and no changes to its mechanics what so ever.. Im sure they already exist just no one has posted it yet but its coming. ive already seen pretty damn close to it.

Anyway man Gradz on the Uber Elder kill.. I seen that video yesterday and even though like i said i already knew what you were running gear and ascendancy wise i also because of this knew what you had to put into it to get it to that point... and then the fails at the end of the video... Thats was the one question i continuously kept asking.. i wonder how many times he fucked this kill up before he got a perfect run. Because like you said one shaper ball, one missed IC, one flask dropping for even a split second and its over. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 16, 2018, 6:05:58 PM
well shit, make use of eldritch battery.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on May 16, 2018, 6:23:42 PM
and there is me struggling to do uber elder
Yeah Demonoz with legacy items you can go full ham. I recorded all of my attempts, each death you see is a Shaper set spent. I'd use the remaining portals to practice the fight.

Looking at these spoiled uniques I think by the the time Incursion drops I'll have an entirely new build planned...
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Demn i would have never thought about such a build /s

srsly never, it would be too hard :S

Oh come off it. Every build is a derivative of another. He added 100% all res. I like it. Reminds me of a VMS build I once did but I used saffels which is like cheating compared to no shield. Nice work OP.

Just a side note. You'll learn someday not to do build guides unless you like nerfs. PP VD Zerphis and indigon are broken as shit I expect big nerfs to all 4 with all the guides highlighting this fact.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 17, 2018, 2:57:35 AM
If I planned on playing the same build every league I'd play Standard. It sounds pretty cool to be the one breaking the game and getting something nerfed.

Dang @eragon1111 I must have missed the vid of you killing Uber at 1 hp, can you link?
nothing new, nothiing special, it used to be such builds before using saffels shield and hitting max resist.
Last edited by Blackdedi on May 17, 2018, 9:38:09 AM
Lol that's a real crazy build. Congratulations, this is the first build with CI+EB that really works for playing generally the game (though maybe not optimal), and not just meme build.

I use DreamScythe's setup on STD, still working on purity of ice. Thanks for this permanent IC idea, I hope I will able to use it with my current gear.
Haha! What a hilarious build set up. GG for the effort put in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info