GamersStrange Ancestral Molten Strike Marauder

Hello everyone,

My name is GamersStrange. A lot of you may know me from my twitch channel and those of you who dont, well what are you waiting for lol....

Joking aside, By request here is my rendition of a newbie friendly ancestral call molten strike marauder build. Some of the gear will take some time to get, but most of it is fairly affordable. I have done this twice now as a self found just to be sure its reliable for someone starting out.

Pros/Cons

Pros
Easy to use
Easy to gear
Reliable damage
Mechanically easy to learn.
High early survivability
Cons
Relies on life leach to survive.
Weak to anything resistant to fire.
Slower damage ramp

passive Tree

Gear

The beauty of this build is there is only 3 pieces of gear that are absolutely needed, less if you decide to use claws.
The first is Ngamahu's FlameThis is beautiful in that you have NO NEED to 6 link it. All of the gems we will put in it will support the burst and make it great.
The second and third are Wildfire

The rest of your slots should be dedicated to maximizing survival and damage. In that order. Get those resists and life.

Scion Adaptation

Gems

Please forgive the chopped up way of presenting this, Im going through the third time of self finding this build for testing purposes.
So the gems that you need:
5 and 6 link

This is your damage skill. once you get your 6 link you can add a increased aoe, Elemental damage with Attacks, or a maim support.

4 link Cast when damage taken.

So this is pretty typical except for firestorm, which i put in more as a hilarity factor then any real use.
Cast When Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Firestorm (seriously tho this should me Molten shell)

4 link movement

So i cant take all the credit for this one, I used to just go leap slam faster attacks then i saw aarontbarratt's builds and they added Fortify, Changed my life

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Anything else you want.

Last 4 link Misc

This is your last 4 link. Here i put my curses, Projectile Weakness ect.., And hatred and Herald of Ash. That leaves one socket for you to do whatever you like with.

That should get you started. If your dieing a lot, prioritize getting those health and armour nodes, otherwise balance the 2 . Good luck out there and Keep it Strange.
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 6:42:30 PM
Epic trash guide
way to be a troll man
This isnt a guide, bro. This is just passive points tree. Youtube got many guides with Ngamahu Flame,
including Molten Strike. So, puttin guide without any information (besides tree) on forum is pretty useless.
Sorry for my bad english.
Just give players a little bit more information.
Last edited by moshesh1995 on May 18, 2018, 1:47:27 AM
Sorry you feel like that, but a point of reference, This was not listed as a guide. It was listed as a build. When I add the videos of mapping then it will be a guide as I will go into a lot more details there.
"
Sorry you feel like that, but a point of reference, This was not listed as a guide. It was listed as a build. When I add the videos of mapping then it will be a guide as I will go into a lot more details there.

Seems good, gl with that then)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info