3.4 Delve/Standard - Flame Golem - TV Spectre's (Uber Atziri / Uber Elder) THE QUEEN OF SUMMONERS

This is a WIP build to showcase a variation on the TV/Flame Golem Summoner. Suffice to say its very strong and can do all content in the game deathless with VERY high dps and almost immortal minions. This is not a cheap setup but it can be done on a semi budget with a similar result.

My Summoners are in my character list. This guide mostly Focus on my standard summoner named I_Like_Stuff. You can see some other variations of summoners in my list. Summoners_Never_Die is a solar guard blood offering build others also in the list.

MORE INFORMATION TO COME

Path Of Building Code. (Updated for Delve - New Pathing)
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/jeDZw7fF

PROS
Everything is - Blinded, Hindered, Taunted, Shocked AND Has Temp chains and Flamability Curse... WHEW LAD.
7k Life 1.2k ES Life only.
6.5k Life 2k Mana MOM/Life verison.
Solid Block Values. *75/50 Standard version. 70-75/30-35 3.3 Leagues Depending on shield/amulet.
High Life Regen upto 2k.
Almost Zero Risk. *Depends how slack you play.
Haste, Aspect of the Spider (standard only) Can replace with herald or instead go MOM and use clarity over AA, Arctic Armor (standard only)
All the hardest content in the game done with ease.

CONS
Its not wander levels of speed.

GEARS

STANDARD BEST SETUP - Includes immortal Animated Guardian even during uber atziri/shaper.
Spoiler

JUST 'STANDART' THINGS : BONER HELMS
Spoiler

(OLD)
Spoiler
Incursion gloves will replace these gloves on the merge, i will gain the ability to leech in no regen maps to keep cursing/charging/offering.

NEW DELVE LEAGUE CHANGES
Delve introduces new boots for us to get and i have included my ultimate pair in the POB setup which i would replace Bone with.

PURITY's FOR UBER ELDER
These are swapped in the shield over arctic armor. Ice is easy. Fire will require you to keep a stack of chromes or more.. depending on your shield base.

Optimal changes are:
+2 Duration Gems Corruption on Boots. Longer offerings.
+2 Curse Corruption on Gloves. Better curses lvl 23.
+1 Gems Corruption on Body Armor. Stronger golems.
+2 Auras Corruption on Shield. Self Explanatory.
Missing Corrupted implicit's on jewels for maim,intimidate,silence,corrupted blood.
%Attack Speed corruption on Scepter.
[/spoiler]

AURA NOTES:

Standard with aspect.

If you have something with aspect of the spider in standard i recommend running, Aspect of the spider, Haste and Arctic Armor. You can drop AA and swap in Purity of Ice or Fire depending on uber atziri or uber elder. Same goes with the elemental flask, Exchange sapphire for ruby depending on content. In general i run with sapphire for the of heat mod.

Leagues.

During leagues you wont have access to Aspect of the Spider so a slight change to pathing instead taking the early mana regen nodes / MOM (mind over matter) and the close mana% and regen nodes and changing your running auras to haste + clarity. This will give you more needed EHP during leagues where the tip top gear is not usually available.

INCURSION SC (ALL CONTENT CLEARED 158/158 atlas, Shaper/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri)
*You can fund a setup similar to the incursion gear for around 5-6ex. Running a 5link Vis mortis without empower. Will require a more confident playstyle to approach the hardest content uber atziri and elder.

NEW WITH INCURSION

These new scepters are better then scourge and are now BIS for summoners. They are not quite as fast as brightbeak but offer far more utility and damage then the scourge. They can easily be made by regal any magic minion damage scepter and annulling off the regal then multi modding.

They can be further enhanced by corrupting them for extra cast speed for cursing or optimal is attack speed for movement skills.

INCURSION GEAR
Spoiler

DELVE GEAR - Will update as i upgrade.
Spoiler

Bandits. Kill All.
Ascendancy. Mistress of Sacrifice - Soul Weaver - **Commander of Dankness
*1(Take puppet master if you have res cap before auras.)
*2(Take Flesh Binder and run zombie in hungry loop if you have res cap and dont want Animated Guardian)

ANIMATE GUARDIAN - HUNGRY LOOP OPTIONS
Hungry loop gives us a lot of nice options but you are really going to have a tough time running the loop as rings are usually the place we cap out dex and res. If you manage to get it covered and have a ring slot free there is so many options.

Ive chosen a generic Minion Ring. I can run 10 zombies or AG.

Animate Guardian GEARING:
Leer Cast, Rainbow Stride, Dying Breath, South Bound, Zahndethus Cassok
(This setup gives your AG an extra damage aura and also increases haste and temp chains and spiders aspect effectiveness.)

LEVELING
Tabula, Goldrim, +2 Fire gems Scepter/wand.

Use fire traps in +2 scepter/wand until lvl 34 and then steam roll to maps.

First 34 levels of skill points.
Spoiler

At lvl 34 place all your primordial jewels get your tabula and put flame golems linked with lmp over gmp and add the end game gems as your levels allow. This will carry you all the way to maps.

When you get to Act 2 area 1. You can use wraithlord / Bones of Ullr to get your spectres rolling.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wraithlord

Keep adding your end game pieces as your levels allow, any random uniques or rares with life or resists can substitute until you have your mapping items.

A 5link Vis Mortis is better then a tabula once you can run Vis switch to it and run golems in there without empower until you can get a 6link together.

Taunt Abyss jewels with life will give you huge amounts of survivability by keeping everything away from you. Level using flesh offering often and bone offering if you dont feel you have the ehp. Your first LAB should be Mistress of Sacrifice.

After 34 take some life nodes and head towards the jewel slot near the indomitable node and place fluid motion you will need the dex for GMP, Swift Affliction and Haste.

VIDEOS
Spoiler

Uber Atziri - Flashback. 3.2
https://youtu.be/zFZRT7TuO6Y

Pit of the Chimera Full Clear - Wrecked. 3.3
https://youtu.be/fYJDGRpv44A

Hydra Boss Kill Only 3.3
https://youtu.be/5a5a9j0JqK0

Shaper Full Clear 3.3
https://youtu.be/RmImT5rEUrQ

Forge of the Phoenix Full Clear 3.3
https://youtu.be/b1T9PPeMOWQ

Minotaur Boss Kill Only 3.3
Uploading....

Average Map Clear - WITH ZOMBIES 3.3!
Uploading....

Uber Elder Full Clear 3.3
Uploading....

Last edited by stormyknight on Sep 6, 2018, 4:23:03 PM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2018, 3:44:57 AM
RESERVED
And all these items you've got in 10 days after Flashback start?
Please, tell me how.
Your helmet costs a fortune for example.
Despite the fact you need 6-link vis and all jewels.
Last edited by hwat on May 15, 2018, 6:02:57 PM
"
hwat wrote:
And all these items you've got in 10 days after Flashback start?
Please, tell me how.
Your helmet costs a fortune for example.
Despite the fact you need 6-link vis and all jewels.

I think you are overestimating the cost of everything. The helmet would be exspensive to buy but i alt regaled myself and then slammed the stun recovery lol.

Everything else was bought int he first few days of the league when it costs 1/10th of what it wold now. vis was 6linked under 300 fuse. but u can just as easily farm shaper with a 5link and no empower, and a non bone helm version of my helm is 40c without the aspect craft. its a recent upgrade.
how difficult is it to get the primordial jewels? assume i only play maybe 4~ hours a day, 4~ days a week. I'm thinking of start off with oni-goroshi for incursion and then building up currency to try this out. I've not tried summoner and this looks pretty comfy. a video showing map clear would be terrific :)
"
killxo wrote:
how difficult is it to get the primordial jewels? assume i only play maybe 4~ hours a day, 4~ days a week. I'm thinking of start off with oni-goroshi for incursion and then building up currency to try this out. I've not tried summoner and this looks pretty comfy. a video showing map clear would be terrific :)

Primordial jewels early in the league are really cheap, i got the 2 primordial mights around 25c each in the first few days, dont buy an animus stone just get the primordials and make your own. The other 2 eminance jewels are around 5c each.
Bumped for 3.3 changes, standard gear ultimate setup added.. more videos comming.
Chimera vid added more comming soon.
Standard Gear Update - Re-crafted a more optimal scepter. (increased shock chance, attack speed for shield charge and increased curse duration.)
Added more videos. Leveling guide. Made amendments throughout the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info