Hc ssf tips for new starters

Hey guys just lost my character at rank 10 in hard-core ssf flashback .
Going to be rerolling and thought I'd offer some advice and tips if there's any new players who are not sure how to get through the game on hard-core and especially as ssf

My twitch is twitchtv fluxguylive

Feel free to follow and ask.any questions as I do a run through
Last bumped on May 14, 2018, 5:57:29 PM
Step one - cap resists
Step two - Always keep current flasks
Step three - dont stand in slams/one shots
Step four - Utilize 4 link for main skill and dont neglect utility skills.

This should allow most to progress through HCSSF
Don't forget luck and accept that even the most careful player will die running a Beyond map when a boss/yellow pops up and hits Vaal Detonate Dead or some such fuckery.

I'm running HCSSF this race and I don't think my constitution is up for it. So many close calls. That said, the biggest dangers are these 4.

1. Act V High Templar (Avarius/Innocence): stay close so you don't get wrecked by the light beam. Have a portal up for emergencies. Have a couple seething/bubbling life flasks for emergencies. This fight can wreck a noob but once you learn it, it isn't that hard but it is a life/res check.

2. Kitava I (Act V): learn the fight and keep a portal up and you will be fine. Attacks are fairly well telegraphed. Watch out for adds. They can hit hard.

3. Doedre (Act VIII): Just after you beat Arakaali you get Deodre as a gateway to open up Act VIII. You'd think the first thing you see in an act wouldn't be the hardest but you'd be wrong. I still don't have this fight down but two things: abuse portals and don't forget to hit the valve. Doedre has way too much life and this fight takes a while if you don't have OP boom boom skills.

4. Kitava (Act X): Pray. OK besides pray learn the fight. Abuse portals and watch out for the adds. The adds here can be a real bitch. Don't panic (easy to say).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info