Incursion League FAQ

Awesome!
How about you start making every new league like the current flashback event. Every area has previous 3 leagues activated and always has the current league in every area. It solves the problem of players who dont like the league still have other things to enjoy.
Why these "new" traps got 8second cd they going to be that powerful so you guys bring it that high? That's terrible for clearspeed waiting for your skill to charge just like with flamedash.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Very interesting leaguexpansion :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
i am so confused. i guess , have to figure out when playing.
It sounds great tho I wish Alva didn't look so much like a spanish conquistador. there's some bad history there
Sounds exciting!
ok do you have to pick up unique to preserve space or does it drop at the end?
This sound really promising. Imm looking forward to this league.
What i do especially like, ist that every player (ok, every player who beats at least 12 story maps) will be able to participate and enjoy what this league has to offer.

As even if i play pretty much and usually reach lvl 90, have not seen a beachhead, only one lich lord and in this league not been able to craft any portals to the primal bosses. Thats pretty sad and thats what breach for example made better. At least you could enter the breach lord domains and try the league endgamecontent. Abyss, Beastiary and Harbinger i was not able to experience it.
Ok I know i always ask to keep certain leagues etc but please keep this in standard!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info